• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

MANUELF

Banned
Do you have a preference in your platformers? Metroidvania, side-scrolling, puzzle-platformer, with rogue like elements? What have you played so far in the blanket genre (even across platforms)?

Why the push for exclusive ones? A significant amount of the platformer library is available on mobile or other consoles, I feel. Off the dome, I can only think of two that are wholly PC exclusive: Outland, and Dreaming Sarah.
Well I like all the sorts of platformers I have played so anything is fine, Im asking for exclusives ones because Im sort of new to the steam library but if it helps I also own a Wii U, 3DS, PS3 and PS4

Ozium

first this was the dark souls 3 ot and now it's overwatch ot?

if only there was a whole forum of threads out there

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
why do so many people own Planet R-12, was it in some bundle I missed?

Regginator

very inclined to get talos for 9,99 but i'm not sure yet. it doesn't itch to play it right now, and i expect it to feature in a recent bundle sooner rather than later. choices choices.

mp1990

Banned
Damn, I'm in love with Overwatch, it's just so much fun to play. I'm not the most qualified one to talk about its depth and complexity, as my referential in the genre is TF2, which I stopped playing 6 years ago, but I can see a lot of potential underneath this game. Really wish my PC would run it however, as I feel that playing it on a dpad is a bit limiting, and the netcode on PS4 is a mess. Definitely will double dip it as soon as I upgrade my rig though.

EDIT: btw, I'm finding D.va to be the most enjoyable character so far, I really dig her tank playstyle, and the charge ability makes up for her slowness.

Jawmuncher

So thinking about it Family Sharing is basically the closest thing to renting games on steam isn't it.
Am I misremembering or was that someting Steam was trying to do as well.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Family Sharing is a blessing.

detXk99.gif

Soulflarz

Banned
I have no one to family share off of

I hope my high school friend+my brother enjoy everything I buy though ;_;

(same for psn, they probably have thousands off me....)

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So y'all playing Overwatch together or with randoms?

Nzyme32

Stellaris is the top seller on Steam for the moment. Long may Space / 4X / Grand Strategy reign.

Now all that's needed is for someone to make mods for leaders like Trump, Clinton and other politicians so that we can simulate the topical destruction of the galaxy.

Eh, on one hand I'm glad I finally finished farming 30 covenant items (Proof of Concord) for one covenant but on the other hand I still have another one left (Human Dregs).
Worst thing, I respecced to 99 Luck, so I can't just easily forget about it.

data

FromSoftware can't consistently write their studio's name apparently

For DS1 it's listed under "FromSoftware"
DS2 "FromSoftware, Inc."
DS3 "FromSoftware, Inc"

So weird.

I want to get Battleborn since it seems like something I'd like in spite of its flaws, but it seems to be an Evolve situation where its multiplayer is going to be dead in a month. It hasn't even cracked the top 25 in terms of top played on Steam. I think even Evolve did better than that its launch week.

is the HM2 soundtrack included with the digital special edition?

Nope. This is what the store page says

The Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition includes the Hotline Miami 2 Wrong Number Remix EP featuring six remixed tracks from M|O|O|N, Scattle, and Carpenter Brut.

***Please note that the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Digital Special Edition does not include the full soundtrack. The full soundtrack is a separate purchase and includes all 49 tracks with the proceeds going to the artists themselves.***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom