• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not exactly sure.
It just seems to be the case with all K-T titles now. I could buy them when they introduced the RMB and all the other titles from my wishlist (that had updated prices) can also be bought.

But what current purchasing issues btw?

These.

Call of Duty Black Ops III is not available to buy right now on Steam, am I the only one?

#BO3gate ?

Whole Steam store is broken.

For a second there it seemed like I could get something for free. Prices go back to normal when purchasing, though. With a note on the cart saying the price changed. How odd.

For those who have Black Ops III on Steam, apparently there is a price error that says the season pass is free. I tried it out but it said I (understandably) needed to have the vanilla version.

edit: Aaaaaand it's fixed.

Is it me or is Steam broken, can't buy anything, all dlc listed as $0, and it broke during payment for mushihimesama... I'm guessing this is a sign not to buy it.

Steam is broken if you are having the same issue I am. Purchase options don't show up in the client store, BPM or mobile apps

Edit - and purchase options are back

It did show up as $0,00 but I seemed to be able to buy it if I had Black Ops III. It directed to the purchasing process as usual, sent the code to my Steam Guard on my phone as usual. Pricing is fixed now though.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/388410/

Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition is no longer available for purchase.

EDIT: Now it is again. Weird.

Stevey

Think i figured out why my categories disappeared.
Had to run flushconfig as Steam was coming up with an Invalid Depot Config error preeventing me from downloading any games.
Is there a way to select more than one game at a time to put in a category?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Factoring for inflation, how much would that $20 be today?

IilsVX0.png

So, adjusting for inflation and the fact I was able to get Fallout 4 for $30, I'm in the clear

In case you're wondering

Dr Dogg

I think if you factor in wage stagnation over the years and cost of living increases above and beyond the rate of inflation in many countries 20 bucks is about right still. Well right in the sense that seems to be most peoples tipping point.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Indie Gala "Eternal Rage" Bundle

Pay $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 11 Fantastic Steam Games!

Pay only $1 and Get these 3 great games!

Radium (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Deadlands Noir - That Old Time Religion (STEAM)
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Case of the Mummy's Curse (STEAM)

Pay only $2.89 or more (ONLY FIRST 24 Hours) and Get The Entire Bundle of 11 Steam Games!

Fenix Rage (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Orbit HD (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Lift It (STEAM)
Scourge: Outbreak Ambrosia Bundle (STEAM) + :tradingcard:
Trash TV (STEAM)
Redemption: Eternal Quest (STEAM)
All My Gods (STEAM)
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: The Case of the Mystified Murderess (STEAM)

https://www.indiegala.com/eternal

Jawmuncher

Overwatch 60$

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B017L187YG/7453274-20/

Maybe it is placeholder but that is a bit pricey.

Blizzcon needs to happen already. I really want to know the model they are trying to go for.
People are going back and forth if it's F2P or not. If it's F2P I hope it's customization and such. Since for characters it would be a bit odd. Like if you had to buy TF2 characters separately.'

There's even a 130 dollar version apparently. Would a F2P game even have something like that?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I think if you factor in wage stagnation over the years and cost of living increases above and beyond the rate of inflation in many countries 20 bucks is about right still. Well right in the sense that seems to be most peoples tipping point.

Just for you Dogg

a friend of mine gifted me Star Citizen

it will take ages to download, but i hope it's worth it

That's nice. Which package did you get?

Also there's a big patch coming soon(ish), maybe. So if bandwidth is an issue you might want to consider holding on for a bit.

Monooboe

DE doesn't exist on PC. Closest you could get would be base game + all dlc.

Oh right, was so sure it came when Sleeping Dogs got one.

Playing Life is Strange, one thing I constantly react to, as a photographer, how jealous I am of the equipment and studio people have in the game!XD

kurahador

Blizzcon needs to happen already. I really want to know the model they are trying to go for.
People are going back and forth if it's F2P or not. If it's F2P I hope it's customization and such. Since for characters it would be a bit odd. Like if you had to buy TF2 characters separately.'

There's even a 130 dollar version apparently. Would a F2P game even have something like that?

Heroes distribution in Overwatch made it possible to work with locked heroes though.

Like instead of having just 1 medic/tank/dps hero, there are at least 4 each I think?

Well sites are already under the impression that it isn't going to be F2P. I am starting to believe them.

Jawmuncher

Heroes distribution in Overwatch made it possible to work with locked heroes though.

Like instead of having just 1 medic/tank/dps hero, there are at least 4 each I think?

Ok that would make sense. So the support could always be there. But if you're free you're stuck with what's on rotation.

Good, haven't finished 2 yet, but believe it still ends on a cliffhanger.

Darksiders 1 and sort of Darksiders 2 ending spoilers:
While there is an end to Death's story, that since it takes place during the first game the final scene/state of things is exactly the same. If they hold the same storytelling paradigm for the next game, it will be an entirely new story with a new hero... But it'll still end the same until Darksiders 5.

Lain

Skins, special skins and lots of swag, I can see it.

a friend of mine gifted me Star Citizen

it will take ages to download, but i hope it's worth it

It was frosty wasn't it?!

Knurek

56 fps lock (should run at 60, like the arcade version and x360 port)
crashes for lots of folks while trying to run in fullscreen
always online DRM
locked to 720p
ass quality music for the paid DLC

Should be fixed sooner or later, but nevertheless, shouldn't have been released in that state.

Backlogger

Just got this email from Funstock:

Thank you again for your pre-order of Fallout 4 from Funstock Digital.

You may be aware the game is available for Pre-Load this evening (Friday 6th Nov) and some retailers are sending out keys.

Following the recent release of Call of Duty Black Ops 3 where a small number of customers received duplicate or invalid keys we have taken the decision to hold the delivery of keys until Monday (9th Nov) to test our delivery system and ensure you are not caused any unnecessary inconvenience.

If you would prefer to cancel your order and obtain a refund then please contact support@funstock.co.uk

Sorry again but we hope you appreciate we want to get this right and don’t want to cause you and any of our customers any issues.

Kind Regards, Funstock Digital

You can view your order status by logging into your account.

Monooboe

Aaah halfway through BLOPS3 download. I think I have to consider upgrading my internet connection, I have 10mbit now but there is 100mbit available.

Jazz573

56 fps lock (should run at 60, like the arcade version and x360 port)
crashes for lots of folks while trying to run in fullscreen
always online DRM
locked to 720p
ass quality music for the paid DLC

Should be fixed sooner or later, but nevertheless, shouldn't have been released in that state.

Haven't had any issues myself, but that's unfortunate for the people who did.

C4rter

Nice, got my GMG Fallout 4 Key as well. The dream is real! Bought it with the Mad Max 50% Coupon. So great that GMG went with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom