• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
q0W2ONo.png

Too lazy to write the games
I have SR4 already and I've not heard of the other games. Glad I decided against the blind buy.

Sober

not even the complete SR4 collection? Oh boy.

Only thing I really would've wanted would be Besiege and Shovel Knight. I'm in no hurry and I've got the rest or don't care.

And even then I don't care that much about Besiege or Shovel Knight.

Jawmuncher

So the Instant Access looks like it will give you one game from the month prior (And you preorder the next month). Guess if you roll the dice and the Instant Acess is the one game you need it could work out.
Because Towerfall instead of Grimlock 2 is the game on offer now.

Hektor

ya'll should give me your spares :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for Hektor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lethal League -- MB-BD57B7A7997079F2 - Taken by yoshizzle
Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-16E83596DE7E2D90 - Taken by The Dear Leader
Saints Row IV -- MB-1C679846B2192B50 - Taken by TWILT
Besiege -- MB-42BFFBE04DBEEE38 - Taken by dave is ok

.Was supposed to be a lightningraffle. Oh well. Whateva.

Why do people think it has Shovel Knight?

Also $12 for what's in there isn't bad. It's bad for me, cause I own it all... but it's not bad overall... especially when you factor in Legend of Grimrock 2.

It's a good bundle for $12, if you don't own any of them. For me, I own most of those games so I'm not regretting missing out too much.

Will wait for clues to the next monthly HB.

Adnor

Banned
The only thing I want that I don't have from that bundle is Besiege, I knew it was a good idea to not suscribe.

Even though I only had SR4 and Besiege, I still feel kind of ripped off.

The remaining games would still be pretty close to $12 on sale, and I'd be able to actually pick what I wanted.

If this is Humble's idea of a huge, amazing bundle to get people to subscribe for next month I'm 99% sure I'm canceling. It'll probably go downhill from here.

bloke

sparez
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lethal League -- MB-27477217A95701BE - Taken by Jawmuncher
Towerfall Ascension -- MB-C5333E5B0E0A8249 - Taken by ramoisdead
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition -- MB-ECB4878D79F0C130 - Taken by ussjtrunks

Dr Dogg

No one plays bundled games, so it means nothing to me.

Well I've bought practically everything in that bundle separately and bar Saints Row IV (which I played through during a free weekend) I've barely touched any of them. Don't know what that makes me? Stupid I guess.

Panda Rin

Extras

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Panda Rin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Valkyria Chronicles -- MB-64C84A6EF91E0A2D - Taken by laserlaser. 11 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-69BB9545DF827E3D - Taken by 73V3N. 18 entrants total.
Saints Row IV -- MB-2206F0A5CDAEECC8 - Taken by Kifimbo. 5 entrants total.

t1446837752z1.png

drakaenae

Dang, no shovel knight and SR4 isn't even the complete one. I wonder how many people will cancel their subscription this month.

Lomax

It's only "sale price level" if you don't include Grimrock 2.

75% off is $26 for everything:

Grimrock 2 $6
Saints Row 4 $3.75
Valkyria Chronicles $5
Towerfall $3.75
Besiege $2
Lethal League $3.50
SanctuaryRPG $2

So it's basically half price vs 75% off. And considering all of the big ticket games were known/guessed beforehand, it should have been easy to judge if the bundle was worthwhile for you.

What was it? It is stupid we cant see the last bundle on the website.

You can:
https://www.humblebundle.com/monthly/p/november_2015_monthly

Monooboe

Towerfall was really the only one I really wanted, have some of the others. I will still probably get next month also, don't really know why though.o_O

That Humble Monthly is actually pretty great.
So many quality titles like Grimrock II, Towerfall and Valkyria Chronicles.

Humble so dumb for not allowing people to retroactively buy it. They would only make even more money by getting more accustomed to the monthly sub. At least for this first time obviously.

Nope, will pm you the keys. You don't have either right?

And yeah, this is normal sale price level. Had more trust in humble that this would be amazing, lol.

On what sale price level can you get all of those games for $12? Please, I'd love to know so I can take advantage of it next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom