• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
Seeing that Transformers thread on the front page, did anything ever come of those random PC retail copies that were cheaper than normal but had a month later release date?

Hektor

Seeing that Transformers thread on the front page, did anything ever come of those random PC retail copies that were cheaper than normal but had a month later release date?

I got mine, worked without an issue. Manually typing in a CD key felt weird tho, haven't done that in years.

My predictions for the discounts in todays sale.

No idea of percentages but my prediction is this will happen once again:

CGu8TVi.gif

My Wishlist is the one.... that will see no joy

Is Killer is Dead NE worthy $3.99?

edit: Just read PC port is pretty much broken, hm

It is worth that and more. PC port isn't broken at all, it just needs a very simple fix. The game is awesome and far superior to the console versions which have horrible frame-rate.

Hm, just saw the Codemasters bundle. Anyone wanna trade a Dirt 3 key for RE Revelations?

Zeknurn

Is this the newest battlefield? Also is Origin region locked or is it safe to get it from there if you live in Canada.

I keep needing to remind myself that Battlefield Hardline came out this year because I keep forgetting that it exists.

You shouldn't have any problems with region locking as far as I know.

Haunted

Is Killer is Dead NE worthy $3.99?

edit: Just read PC port is pretty much broken, hm
I say yes. Didn't have any problems on my end, it's not a very demanding game.

It does have some gross stuff in it, but it's all optional. The core gameplay is very much a Suda51 game in the vein of No More Heroes.

Tizoc

It does but the fix is easy, just another ini file edit. Details are at PCgamingwiki

Yup or on Steam community guides.
Really though tinker for a few minutes, avoid the Japanese lady's gigolo mission and the game runs silky smooth.
Heck you can even remove the UI and life bars etc.

I keep needing to remind myself that Battlefield Hardline came out this year because I keep forgetting that it exists.

You shouldn't have any problems with region locking as far as I know.

Alright thanks, the last Battlefield I bought was 3, which was great but that was many years ago.

Drakhyrr

Yep, on the plus side, I wont buy them at 10-15% off as I have 3000 other games I can play and wait for them to bundled.

That is why I don't actually have a wishlist. As publishers almost certainly have access to wishlist numbers, they will just give their games lower discounts if too many people wish for them.

I do wishlist "forgotten" games, though.

Ludens

Banned
So, I completed Boot Hill Heroes (well, I still need to look for Kickstarter Creek since during credits there was a message about a secret buried here), the game is really, really good.
The soundtrack is simply stellar, one of the best I heard in a while. The gameplay is both easy and challenging, expecially in the end game where you need to fight several enemies without the possibility to count on your level, and only using specific skills the game gives you.
Only bad thing is, I need to wait for the sequel.

dex3108

Corpekata

Banned
I hope Stasis goes on sale. Anyway, I'm considering Stasis, Her Story or Undertale today. Which one should one go for?

Undertale or Her Story. Stasis was good but a bit disappointing.

Though I'd wager if any game gets a sale it'll be Stasis. Undertale still selling well and Her Story is cheap in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom