• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Durante

I uh, I literally know nothing about the gameplay. I don't dislike anime, I like comedic games, I like fourth-wall stuff, but I don't know if the actual gameplay is worthwhile.
The gameplay of Neptunia is a mixed bag. The combat system is pretty solid (it's a turn-based combat system with free positioning and some neat twists), but the game has a lot of content re-use that can get repetitive further in. One fantastic thing about all the Neptunia Rebirth games (and Fairy Fencer) is that you can skip almost all extraneous animations, and that all loading is basically instantaneous (on PC at least). Together, those two combine for some of the least "downtime" in any JRPG, which I personally find very refreshing.

chronomac

I should make this point now, rather than later: If at 12 PM CST the deals don't automatically show up or if there are slight glitches in the prices and discounts do not freak out. It happens literally every time there's a sale. It's normal. Go get a cup of coffee or tea and relax. And spare us all the "Valve gonna Valve" stupid-ass posts too.

Just reposting this since we're close to the start.

Another piece of advice: Use SteamDB's price glitches and sales pages.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
tumblr_nd9z5leUF51rx0br1o1_400.gif

MUnited83

For you.
SAVE 5% - 33% ON ITEMS IN THE MARKET WITH A SECURED ACCOUNT
Use a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator to secure your account and get a discount on the Steam Community Market until 16 December at 10am PST. Learn More about the Mobile Authenticator

LOL LOL LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom