• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kriken

197 Games on sale? lol

DwtkLvr.png

Made me laugh

They took one down, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! ;_;

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
It's called Exploration Sale because you're gonna be exploring far and wide to find a single good deal.

Phinor

My wishlist is starting to have some deals. As expected, nothing (in my wishlist) is more than 50% off with most games with a smaller discount than 50%. This is the future and it's here now.

Salsa

I wasnt expecting anything but everything featured on my front page has been cheaper before. weird.

not even 10 percent on Fallout 4, tho I guess that's expected

Salsa

guys the steam mobile guard thing is the community market

so unless you're into Dota or something I guess then you lose nothing

Parsnip

The way they have been pushing the authenticator lately makes me think that stolen accounts and shit has become a bigger problem recently.

I don't mind it, but I wish it had the same 'remember this browser' setting like the email 2fa has, especially since Steam seems to want to log me out of the community every few days.

louiedog

I wonder if The Crew: Complete Edition is a mistake at $30, 50% off. The base game is 50% off but Wild Run is full price at $40. Complete includes season pass and Wild Run.

Ozium

good to see that this new system can highlight lots of different games that no one has heard of before like ori, long dark, civ, ark, etc.

l o l

XShagrath

Lots of stuff in my wishlist is discounted, but it doesn't show it in the wishlist page. You have to go to the individual store pages to see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom