• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razakin

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Razakin, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dangerous Golf -- MB-7404659BB82F7CC7 - Taken by Saty
Killing Floor -- MB-A51E52FF2A3E5DEB - Taken by Costa1774
Plus DLC

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Dangerous Golf was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Hopefully I did do this again correctly, especially that DLC list (Thanks Jace for reference),

if not, PM me and make a either polite or impolite complain so I can give the proper key if I fucked up.

GaussTek

Very nice bundle, Shadow Complex Remastered was my game No. 1000 on Steam, yaaay!

And, here's an spare:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GaussTek, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Killing Floor -- MB-F3CB5FB89E503BF0 - Taken by Kudo

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (CheDominik, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

The Vanidhining of Ethan Carter -- MB-0AD59FDABFCF1172 - Taken by Kifimbo
Bought during sale but would feel like a cheapskate if I refunded this

Typo in game title, but enjoy nonetheless ;)

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone interested in a Shadow Complex Epic Launcher Key? Please PM me

yuraya

Can't go wrong with a 1$ tier like that. Been eyeing KF for what seems like a long time now. Also surprised how fast SCR and DG made it into a bundle let alone a 1$ tier.

Might up the price next week but not really feeling that second tier at all.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Thanks for all the game suggestions in here and PMs, it will be a great help to make my friend happy.

Kudo

Anyone know if Trillion God of Destruction has resolution unlock mod yet?
I tried Durantes Hyperresolution but it seems to crash the game during launching.

Ugh, Tin Man Games just had a big sale where a bunch of their games were 75% off, and then when the sale ended they cut the normal price of the games in half. I only bought one game, but it's really annoying when that happens.

Erekiddo

Open Humble Bundle twice. Keep refreshing the one that has the highest BTA. When you have one tab with a price you're comfortable to pay, you will pay that one even if the BTA went up later.

And steal what, mere PENNIES away from the mouths of charities?

good tip, thanks

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
What's that?

It's a way to ensure you get the lowest price. Humble (at least they used to) would give you the price that's on the open tab, so you would keep that low price tab open while the price goes up for everyone else. If you expected the price to drop, open a new tab and if that goes lower, close the first tab.

Tizoc

Double tab trick?

oPEN humblebundle.com in 2 tabs in your browser.
Refresh one of them to see which has the cheapest BTA.
Then refresh the other.
Do this until one of the 2 tabs has the cheapest and buy it from that tab and you'll get the BTA tier games.

It's a way to ensure you get the lowest price. Humble (at least they used to) would give you the price that's on the open tab, so you would keep that low price tab open while the price goes up for everyone else. If you expected the price to drop, open a new tab and if that goes lower, close the first tab.

That seems to be a lot of hassle to save maybe a buck. I feel bad enough grabbing newish releases for 50 cents each, but thanks anyway ;)

Nillansan

Considering a giveaway where whoever buys me a game priced $19.99 USD or higher has a chance to raffle for DD. I think that's pretty fair.

Give people the opportunity to enter multiple times and you're on to something.

I simply suggested an idea for a giveaway asking for feedback, this sort of snark is uncalled for. You're acting like I asked people to buy a damn game before entering the giveaway, it only applied to those who actually won Xanadu Next, sort of a buy Trails in the Sky SC and get Xanadu Next for free type of deal, I am honestly not seeing what's so outrageous about the idea for it to garner such negativity.

I simply suggested an idea for a giveaway asking for feedback, this sort of snark is uncalled for. You're acting like I asked people to buy a damn game before entering the giveaway, it only applied to those who actually won Xanadu Next, sort of a buy Trails in the Sky SC and get Xanadu Next for free type of deal, I am honestly not seeing what's so outrageous about the idea for it to garner such negativity.

GAF...

Jadax

There's nothing wrong with the idea - and tbh if you'd just done the giveaway then people wouldn't have cared very much. It's your game to give away, do what you please.

The issue is that most entries wouldn't even read the rules, so it's a nightmare for you.

Blu(e)

NieR Automata kind of creeped up on me and I'm kind of anticipating it now.

Do we know if the first game is coming as well?

Hektor

NieR Automata kind of creeped up on me and I'm kind of anticipating it now.

Do we know if the first game is coming as well?

They said they're thinking of doing a remaster if Automata proves to be successful enough for it to be worthwhile

So no, it won't

Nillansan

Yeah, I guess so.

There's nothing wrong with the idea - and tbh if you'd just done the giveaway then people wouldn't have cared very much. It's your game to give away, do what you please. The issue is that most entries wouldn't even read the rules, so it's a nightmare for you.

Yes, it would have been a nightmare to pull off, I didn't think it through in terms of practicality. I've gone back to the drawing board and I should have a giveaway ready for the weekend.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Fran Brow is fantastic
ly creepy as shit omg get me out of this nightmare Mr.Midnight

Installing Arkham City right now. Read a lot about people saying it's better than Asylum.

What you say, City or Asylum?

close one. asylum has the tighter levels and atmosphere, city has the better combat and overall fluid gameplay. both have equal boss fights and both looked stunning.

asylum = city > origins >> knight

Arkham Knight: Can't open this jar of pickles. Call Batmobile to grapplefuck it off.

honestly i didn't mind the batmobile that much. i thought knight had the weakest non-coherent main story, uninspired side quests, and a severe lack of boss battles.

it could have easily been the best of the bunch if it nailed those, but alas.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No money for shitbags. :)
The best way to get these games.

vzetLEU.png

Blu(e)

Its the sequel of one of the Drakengard endings.

The
dance off against pregnant grotesqeue queen mom of cannibal space fetuses in the midst of Tokyo and then getting shot by jetplane
ending

Just checked up on it and .... huh. Never got that ending.

I think after I got a certain ending
you know the one
I just stopped playing. Don't remember why but I just did. Didn't get to play 2 or 3 but I would be totally down to play them if it didn't involve me digging up my PS2/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom