• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Maybe Bethesda knew we would all be running FO4 with a lot of mods and adjusted the PC system requirements accordingly.

Corpekata

Banned
17 bit have a few tweets today about the PC version of Galax-Z, and they randomly favorited one I was mentioned in a couple weeks ago today (when I asked if there was any progress on it). Probably hear an release date announcement soon I'd wager.

Volimar

As long as the grass is green and the girls are pretty.

Ordered more RAM, will still probably have to play on minimum. As long as it runs I'll be happy.

Dr Dogg

I want a Magic morningbus Ball. Could have some hilarious responses.

When will people stop trying to make sense of system recommendations? Haven't we learned anything by now?

Nope. And Bethesda's are usually bonkers stuff plucked out of thin air (granted Fallout and TES are usually better). Last game I couldn't run on any PC I had was BF4 on my ageing PC that only had 2gb of RAM and ddr2 at that. Well I say that but SP ran alright but multi it went a bit wonkey with about 100 hardfaults continuously despite a massive pagefile. Before then it probably was Crysis.

How fast does an average pig run?

pig%2Bon%2Btreadmill.gif

RS4-

Fuck it, first game I'll be trading in/selling, in a while. MGO is fucking trash. Sorta glad I didn't get MGSV on PC or else I would be waiting a few months for garbage.

Nabs

17 bit have a few tweets today about the PC version of Galax-Z, and they randomly favorited one I was mentioned in a couple weeks ago today (when I asked if there was any progress on it). Probably hear an release date announcement soon I'd wager.

Humble Monthly Bundle coming up.

AHA-Lambda

It's not like you can buy the episodes separate.
This really isn't even close to something like two AAA games on the same day.

Yeah I know, more attention wise I guess, certainly here XD

I've noticed though TT have a really bad habit of putting pretty much all their episodes out the same day as something else bigger :/

Maniac

Banned
Now if we're talkin' booodiiiiieees

You've got a perfect one so put it on meeee

Swear it wont take you long

If you love me riiiight

We fuck for liiiifeeee

On and on and on

Edit: Oooouuuuh

Tales from Bordelands finale same day as Life is Strange XD

Good luck Telltale :p

So what you're implying here is that nobody will ever buy Tales from the Borderlands because they'll be buying LiS instead when (1) both are like $20 for the season if you pay full retail (2) each game is vastly dissimilar in terms of story and (3) gamers interested in either/both of these games already own them?

On the off case that someone has bought, individually, each episode of the series mentioned in your post, you're telling me that without a doubt that person is also going to ignore buying episode 5 of TftB because of episode 5 of LiS?

giphy.gif

Vuze

Accidently claimed this ChargeShot key tonight and didn't realize it was in the bundle I bought before going to bed. Was given away by an anon, sorry to whoever you are! Quote for the key and enter for some left-overs, should all be valid:
ChargeShot - 7ZR95-87YB4-B75RE

E: Well I guess the email-tag isn't the one that hides the text? lol

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Deus Ex The Fall -- MB-8B1D705E9FFBD208 - Taken by Benedict. 15 entrants total.
Overture -- MB-30979DF1F1B7BBBD - Taken by chronomac. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Postal -- MB-37AEB602DD5F5C9A - Taken by criesofthepast. 4 entrants total.

t1444334217z1.png

So what you're implying here is that nobody will ever buy Tales from the Borderlands because they'll be buying LiS instead when (1) both are like $20 for the season if you pay full retail (2) each game is vastly dissimilar in terms of story and (3) gamers interested in either/both of these games already own them?

On the off case that someone has bought, individually, each episode of the series mentioned in your post, you're telling me that without a doubt that person is also going to ignore buying episode 5 of TftB because of episode 5 of LiS?

giphy.gif

Chill man, I don't think he's implying that at all lol.

Cth

Tales from Bordelands finale same day as Life is Strange XD

Good luck Telltale :p

Honestly I preferred TFB over LiS.

Then again, I need to play episodes 2+ of LiS. It just didn't draw me in, maybe once the game is complete I'll give it another shot (picked up the season pass)

Accidently claimed this ChargeShot key tonight and didn't realize it was in the bundle I bought before going to bed. Was given away by an anon, sorry to whoever you are! Quote for the key and enter for some left-overs, should all be valid:
ChargeShot - 7ZR95-87YB4-B75RE

E: Well I guess the email-tag isn't the one that hides the text? lol

It is, but you have to put it in the forward tag like so: <email=xxxx-xxx-xxx-xxx-xx-></email>

Quote to see it done with real tags.

ChargeShot

Durante

From the recent Steam patch notes:
Added streaming controller support for Fairy Bloom Freesia and Ys Origin

... that's the most oddly-specific-to-very-niche-games-I-actually-care-about Steam client update note I've ever seen.

Can someone give me their thoughts on Darkest Dungeon? The game intrigues me but I heard there was a huge balance issue with the game being too punishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom