• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2015 - You had me at "game ... comes to Steam".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

untitled2b4u6v.png

Brought to you by jawbot

Terra_Ex

Freebie
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Terra_Ex, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Wasteland 2 -- MB-10940201B333BD54 - Taken by texhnolyze. 35 entrants total.

t1444704551z1.png

yuraya

Killing whatever interest I had quick

Even the Deluxe Edition in itself is kind of laughable considering the only things that are even exclusive are 2 emotes. The other stuff is just instant access to some MP weapons (that can be unlocked through gameplay) and getting to play the Jakku DLC a week early (that everyone gets for free anyway).

The way I see it..

Is if the game is going to be as good as some are saying and IP is gonna have the long legs as some are predicting...well then its gonna be a good 40$ purchase for full edition this time next year. I don't see a point in paying 120$.

Somehow I have a hard time believing the game is gonna have long legs. There is no singleplayer campaign of any kind and there are no server browsers. It will probably have decent legs on consoles but I don't see the game lasting longer than 6 months before its dead on pc. Its gonna be like Titanfall. I doubt the hardcore BF4 players are gonna switch to SW. Hardline was DOA and so was Titanfall.

zkylon

zkylewd
sorry, I have the premium edition, which is... not a premium =p
ahh, well, i thought the bust was tacky anyways

also coins are nice, i have the poker chips and the silver poker coin thingie from new vegas and those are great

ahh you reminded me i have an extra bards tale apparently

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

bard's tale 2004 -- MB-0049F972AD0702C0 - Taken by ~Kinggi~

Salsa

I thought I had bought the Witcher expansion pack

I have not

no moneys

well.. I still need to finish the main game to be fair

time to head back to the 100+hs playthrough

*launches rocket league*

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I thought I had bought the Witcher expansion pack

I have not

no moneys

well.. I still need to finish the main game to be fair

time to head back to the 100+hs playthrough

*launches rocket league*

Gotta save that money for the Rocket League BttF car DLC

Dsyndrome

Caught in an endless loop of self-updates on Steam since the October 8th update came out, not sure how to fix that outside of reinstalling all of Steam.

Jawmuncher

My recommendations

Pyrite Heart is a very nice otome that I quite enjoyed. Short and funny and the cards still sell for a good price. War of the Human tanks is a VN mixed with a strategy game. Hard to explain but a mix of chess and battleship is the best I can do.

im sighing at ono you drama queen

lol I just wanted to see what you would say. But yeah that is why I posted it.
Wasn't expecting that kind of a tweet from him.

Nzyme32

Think Steam's catalogue has hit the bottom of the barrel yet?

Well, a new challenger has appeared.

The problem is that any voting system is always open to the easy success - a game using Gaben will almost always get voted through.

Why, isn't that a reasonable thing?!

$74.99 for the controller and the dongle, and we are graced with only using Windows 10. I would throw my money at the screen if I hadn't spent it on Windows 7 related goods

Shame there is no way to stop group announcements popping up in-game but still being able to take screenshots. Like my screens so on the overlay goes again.

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Woof Blaster -- MB-8E5D671BDD68B22C - Taken by WinterDemons
Porradaria Upgrade -- MB-3ED6C2635E7538B2 - Taken by Eila

Dsyndrome

McAfee was the issue once again with installing an update on Steam, glad I got it for free I guess.

And of course now it's emblazoned on the top that I don't have a phone number associated. Was wondering what all of you were complaining about for the past week.

Was looking through my uninstalled steam collection since I just recently uninstalled a game which means I'll accept 1 more on my HDD and I noticed that I got a bunch of games I didn't even know I own. Why do I have so many Company of Heroes games? I don't even know what that game is. If I'm thinking of the right one I believe its a RTS.

Turfster

McAfee was the issue once again with installing an update on Steam, glad I got it for free I guess.

And of course now it's emblazoned on the top that I don't have a phone number associated. Was wondering what all of you were complaining about for the past week.

And it keeps. doing. that.
(It might just be me switching between gaming and dev box that makes it freak, but Valve, seriously, a "never ask me this again" button, thank you.)

fertygo

ModBot said:
Instructions for fertygo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fertygo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Medieval 2: Total War collection -- MB-A5E06C791F5523F7 - Taken by gurm3n

Labour of Hercules available with better price for me than for IG Bundle back then, nice

Annubis

No... It's been rolling since 1989. It's currently being released monthly ever since July of this year I believe. Next issue is on the 23rd. Hopefully Kentaro keeps this up.

The saddest thing is that the author doesn't even have a good reason for his slow pace except that he doesn't feel like it =/

I really wonder why the Battlefront Beta impressions range from pretty boring to "best thing ever".

Playing it a bit it feels like a shallow Battlefront experience. It really feels like they try to reach the newer "CoD"/Battlefield audience than the old FPS (CS, , HL1-mod UT, RTCW, ET) audience, that BF1 and 2 were going for.

No... It's been rolling since 1989. It's currently being released monthly ever since July of this year I believe. Next issue is on the 23rd. Hopefully Kentaro keeps this up.
Oh man fuck that. I was planning on eventually reading it too.
I really wonder why the Battlefront Beta impressions range from pretty boring to "best thing ever".

Playing it a bit it feels like a shallow Battlefront experience. It really feels like they try to reach the newer "CoD"/Battlefield audience than the old FPS (CS, , HL1-mod UT, RTCW, ET) audience, that BF1 and 2 were going for.

honest to god I think its just cause it has star wars in it.

As a fan it really looks gorgeous, but the gameplay is really nothing groundbreaking and feels like all of the "new age FPS" that children/teens grow up with nowadays.

i wanted to like it since I enjoyed the psp and ps2 battlefront games so much but honestly besides its graphics it has nothing going for it. I'd rather play battlefield 4.

He got addicted to Idolmaster. I'm not even joking.

no way. proof or gtfo

maty

The saddest thing is that the author doesn't even have a good reason for his slow pace except that he doesn't feel like it =/

Well, his art is amazing. Maybe that has an effect on his release schedule or like you said working for something for that long made him lose interest in it. Who knows?

Even if Berserk never get finished it's still one the best manga and basically a required read.

No lies here, fantastic work of fiction.

Momentary

Banned
I wonder how many copies Zestiria has sold now. It's be stuck at that 23K +/- 4k number for 2 or 3 days now. I want to say it's probably at 40K by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom