• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

ss_2e2cb7668098921aadadf227d96dece7c5dfa789.jpg

ss_da7aad4fcef8c239cc9124a9febbeb1371caca45.jpg

Clicky

Now that the dust has settled, what's the consensus on The Witness?

Its pretty great. Has a nice atmosphere and some very creative and challenging puzzles (that make you want to throw something sometimes but if you sit back and think about it you can usually get it). I really enjoyed it.

r3n4ud

Fuck Windows 10 Store. Kill it with fire. Flush it down the toilet.

K

Bye

Windows Store is the way of the future. I've stopped buying games on Steam and will here on out only support the Windows Store.

You petty people using Steam. I feel sorry for you.

JarrodL

Hold on, why am I now seeing "Recommended by your Curators" in the top spotlight spots on Steam. Is this new? And, more importantly, WHY CAN"T I SWITCH THAT OFF.
Zl12S0r.png

Valve, pls.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So today is my birthday

Let's get this out of the way, shall we?

Alright now that that's been taken care of, a little something for this great community. Tomb Raider and Mortal Kombat because those games are awesome, and "Grow Up" because I always feel like I should on my birthday, but never do. Good luck!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (jshackles, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Pay it forward. You can only win this game if you've given away a game since you last won a game (minimum one total giveaway).
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Mortal Kombat X -- MB-73189368FDF148D2 - Taken by dot. 16 entrants total.
Grow Up -- MB-8A8CEA6068824629 - Taken by spindoctor. 25 entrants total.
Tomb Raider -- MB-874F35466E072757 - Taken by Teppic. 5 entrants total.

t1475693167z1.png

Tizoc

So today is my birthday

Alright now that that's been taken care of, a little something for this great community. Tomb Raider and Mortal Kombat because those games are awesome, and "Grow Up" because I always feel like I should on my birthday, but never do. Good luck!

Happy b-day mate!

So today is my birthday

Happy birthday!

Thanks for all the great work you do!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pulse Shift -- MB-5F1DBFECD54B96F7 - Taken by MaxiLive
Fatal Theory -- MB-843C0AC4D5661792 - Taken by r3n4ud

So today is my birthday

Happy Birthday!!!!! (Must....resist....posting anime birthday gif.....)

Monooboe

So today is my birthday

Happy birthday!

Tempted to take my chance on Grow Up, but don't know if I should since I also am pretty bad at "growing up".:D

GaussTek

So today is my birthday

Happy birthday maaan! Hope you have a great time today, and thanks for everything you've done for us with your amazing developments!

Monooboe

Alright, this is just shamelessy because I want to try my luck on that jshackles Grow Up giveaway.:D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops the Line -- MB-11AEFBBDF1ABF119 - Taken by Levyne. 4 entrants total.
Jazzpunk -- MB-2C13032E73B7CCD8 - Taken by Drayco21. 1 entrants total.

t1475684857z1.png

Vlad

Couple spares, and nobody on my friends list had any interest in Hexcells (which makes me think I have sub-par friends :))

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Vlad, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Hexcells Complete Pack -- MB-8E6BCB7C2368E800 - Taken by jon bones. 1 entrants total.
Runestone Keeper -- MB-9AC7DC779D56F067 - Taken by Costa1774. 1 entrants total.

t1475685087z1.png

chronomac

$1 tier of the Company of Heroes bundle:
ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Company of Heroes -- MB-B905B2B12F60141C - Taken by PAUonePUNCH. 2 entrants total.

t1475685226z1.png

Happy Birthday jshackles!

I'm also gonna try my luck at Grow Up. Clever birthday giveaway.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (William Bonney, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Elegy for a Dead World -- MB-D12CC8C4BCCE3E0D - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.
Lethal League -- MB-A82CB06D763B824D - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
Octodad: Dadliest Catch -- MB-0596E5CEDF744EF1 - Taken by SunDimension24. 3 entrants total.
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified -- MB-10755201E2B8555B - Taken by Kudo. 2 entrants total.

t1475685410z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There's only three. Are you looking at the complete pack for all the games?

oh that explains it

Lots of games with online multiplayer mode have multipayler only dlc Like Battlefield BC2.
This has been the case for years.

I guess I don't play enough of those games :<

so you guys say Fall is still worth playing then? I already am set for War and the PG game, but Fall is the one that's hanging.

out of pillars, divinity, and wasteland 2, which is the "best"

i remember reading that wasteland is pretty rough, but that may be pre patch?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So today is my birthday

happy birthday dude!

Gema!
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Mavromatis, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Oniken -- MB-EF5C36F084623C99 - Taken by Mixed2k. 1 entrants total.

t1475686221z1.png

Endruen

Joining the "Damn, I want those jshackles games" group.
I was going to give them away anyway, I was just lazy.

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Endruen, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Stronghold Crusader 2 -- MB-F324867304183862 - Taken by Eila. 2 entrants total.
Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders -- MB-460DA811300048AD - Taken by SunDimension24. 6 entrants total.

t1475686703z1.png

Happy birthday, jshackles, you forgot this one:
tumblr_inline_nqo69nwkbs1r1nenc_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom