• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea actually the giveaway code is MegaTagmension Blanc Plus Neptune VS Zombies -- MB-9FCC7D0A3DCBACFD - Taken by Snakethesniper. 36 entrants total., notnMegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies -- MB-9FCC7D0A3DCBACFD - Taken by Snakethesniper. 36 entrants total., I made a mistake.

I think only the MB-**** part counts, so you're good!

200px-TakaneBirthday2015.png

to you and jshackles!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rare game removed from Steam Store -- MB-609CE3E9C0A00CFE - Taken by Hektor

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Rare game removed from Steam Store was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Saw a cheap listing for Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition on eBay. Read the Delivery Method...people are really ok with just giving someone their Steam credentials? Can doing this type of region activation get your account banned too or no?

Saw a cheap listing for Infinite Warfare Digital Deluxe Edition on eBay. Read the Delivery Method...people are really ok with just giving someone their Steam credentials? Can doing this type of region activation get your account banned too or no?

The delivery method is them logging in to your account and activating the game? I'm amazed that anyone would willingly go along with that. And yeah, I think that you can get your account suspended for activating region-locked keys like that.

Ucchedavāda;219188918 said:
The delivery method is them logging in to your account and activating the game? I'm amazed that anyone would willingly go along with that. And yeah, I think that you can get your account suspended for activating region-locked keys like that.

Yep

I chuckled at the "We promise that, we don’t take or use anything of your account." bit.

madjoki

Ucchedavāda;219188918 said:

Activating region locked CD-keys is pretty safe. But they actually buy games from one on cheaper countries on Steam like India.

This is possible because games bought for your own account don't get region locked.

(Don't try this at home or anywhere really)

So today is my birthday

Let's get this out of the way, shall we?

Alright now that that's been taken care of, a little something for this great community. Tomb Raider and Mortal Kombat because those games are awesome, and "Grow Up" because I always feel like I should on my birthday, but never do. Good luck!

Happy Birthday to me!
bfa41e340fdc049be1882719380866b8f9c8ddd5_hq.gif
Happy birthdays to both of ya o/

We really have 'em all here. Anime & Fedora lovers and racists of course. What a place the Steam Thread is!
;)

kagamin

Happy Birthday !

Happy Birthday jshackles & kagamin! What a day! :D

Happy birthday, kagamin!

Happy birthday mint!

Stop killing Sensei!

Happy Birthday!

Anime giving away Anime....seems legit!
Happy Birthday!!!

Happy birthday!

Wow that game looks crazy.:D

Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday! Do something awesome today to celebrate. :D

Happy birthday kagamin!

Happy birthdays to both of ya o/

We really have 'em all here. Anime & Fedora lovers and racists of course. What a place the Steam Thread is!
;)

Thanks y'all!

Adnor

Banned
I've been feeling a little down lately, someone recommend me a game to kill time while I wait for Mafia 3.

EDIT: Or better not, money's tight right now.

I've been feeling a little down lately, someone recommend me a game to kill time while I wait for Mafia 3.

EDIT: Or better not, money's tight right now.
That's what backlog is for. From your library I'd say Metal Slug, Banished, Jedi Knight II are good candidates.

ModBot said:
Instructions for trailmix16:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (trailmix16, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

rogue stormers- -- MB-F112A6BA0D263814 - Taken by Diedac

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom