• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October 2016 - A month where 100 games launch rather than coming out earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.
dfbhqbzroiefwbnvt0cl.gif

This was the one I was looking for!

Hektor

Definitely.
Actually, I'm tempted to get the game just to see all the possibilities to play this scene :")

If you can't stealthily infiltrate them by wearing your own hoodie and then yell
"BAD BOYS BAD BOYS WHAT U GONNA DO WHAT U GONNA DO WHEN WE COME FOR YOU" It won't be worth playing tbh.

I watch an episode of Luke Cage and all of a sudden F1GAF invades though I'll never admit Mark Webber ever crashed. He's above that sort of stuff.

I approve

Be still my beating heart ;_;

Please don't do anything daft like be an NX exclusive

On one hand I wouldnt want it to be an NX exclusive.

On the other hand I would want it to be an NX exclusive, just to see the meltdowns of Sony-GAF, when some other console has a good 3rd party exclusive.

I tried buying FH3 from Singapore store, but it won't let me. I then bought Singaporean Xbox gift cards then bought the game with gift credits.
What's the best place to get those from?

And Mafia 3 doesn't seem to have a discount anywhere in the US, crazy. Even the gmg email I got yesterday expired, lol.

Tizoc

On one hand I wouldnt want it to be an NX exclusive.

On the other hand I would want it to be an NX exclusive, just to see the meltdowns of Sony-GAF, when some other console has a good 3rd party exclusive.
A 3rd party exclusive that will likely not sell as well on the system it is on :V
How's the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity helping out the Wii U fellas?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Be still my beating heart ;_;

Please don't do anything daft like be an NX exclusive

It's safe to say that rumour is bogus. Confirming the game is now in active development is tantamount to a re-announcement, so it stands to reason that Nintendo's involvement would have been mentioned if it were part of the equation, plus a game that has only just entered the pre-production phase did not do so six or seven months ago and is most definitely not releasing within the next 14 months.

A 3rd party exclusive that will likely not sell as well on the system it is on :V
How's the Bayonetta 2 exclusivity helping out the Wii U fellas?

It wont help it. Of course I wouldnt want to see it NX exclusive, but lately the Sony-Fanboys on GAF are horrible, especially reading the PSVR threads yesterday.
Or when a Vita game gets a PC port, then a sale thread like the Danganronpa one and people still think it was a failure on PC and it should have stayed on a Sony-plattform.

Thats why I would love to see a meltdown when, just one time, a high profile game from a 3rd party would be a Nintendo exclusive.

Tizoc

It wont help it. Of course I wouldnt want to see it NX exclusive, but lately the Sony-Fanboys on GAF are horrible, especially reading the PSVR threads yesterday.
Or when a Vita game gets a PC port, then a sale thread like the Danganronpa one and people still think it was a failure on PC and it should have stayed on a Sony-plattform.

Thats why I would love to see a meltdown when, just one time, a high profile game from a 3rd party would be a Nintendo exclusive.

I'ma go a bit off topic but let me just say this:
If Bloodborne was NOT a PS4 exclusive we would
a) Not see the 'meme' 'Bloodborne was robbed'
b) It would not have been #1 NeoGAF GotY 2015
I want to state these as FACTS.

I enjoy meltdowns as much as the next guy, but some temperament is required in that regard.

Now if you want to call out PS4 owners, how about bringing up V. Chronicles 1 and asking them if the game needs to be $5 for any of them to take a bloody interest in it :V

It's safe to say that rumour is bogus. Confirming the game is now in active development is tantamount to a re-announcement, so it stands to reason that Nintendo's involvement would have been mentioned if it were part of the equation, plus a game that has only just entered the pre-production phase did not do so six or seven months ago and is most definitely not releasing within the next 14 months.

Just to add, even if Ninty put up money for development, it'd be a similar scenario to SF5, and that got a PC release.
Regardless though, I just don't see it being an NX exclusive, and even if it is...*Reggie shrug* I ain't bothered.

...but dat Styx 2 gameplay trailer doe, Jase

AHA-Lambda

PSVR exclusivity details for various titles up on PS EU blog

ultimately what's most important is that Rez infinite is a timed exclusive, so Rez may indeed come to PC! :D

Which PSVR threads ?

Which PSVR threads ?

Giantbomb thread, the technical problem thread, the PSVR exclusive thread.

Some were like, where some people said "PSVR is the worst" that they must be lying.
Some said it must be a MS conspiracy, being totally serious.
The exclusive thread was like "No games on PCVR." and when you showed great PCVR games like Assembly, Pollen, Subnautica, Tabletop Simulator, Climb etc. they disregarded that.

JaseC

Just to add, even if Ninty put up money for development, it'd be a similar scenario to SF5, and that got a PC release.
Regardless though, I just don't see it being an NX exclusive, and even if it is...*Reggie shrug* I ain't bothered.

...but dat Styx 2 gameplay trailer doe, Jase

The rumour is that Nintendo is repeating what it did with Bayonetta 2 and funding development in its entirety as Ubisoft was completely disinterested, rather than an SFV/DR3/DR4esque joint effort.

voodooray

Looks like the reason for why Valve clamped down on some betting sites:

http://www.esportsbettingreport.com/washington-state-valve-skin-betting/

The Washington State Gambling Commission has ordered game maker Valve Corporation to stop the transfer of skins via its Steam API, it announced in a release Wednesday.
The commission sent a letter to Valve co-founder Gabe Newell on Sept. 27 ordering the company to cease and desist offering the popular form of virtual currency gambling related to its game, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.

JaseC

Also confirms a delay to Q1 next year, which is not shocking, there was no way this was coming this year given there has been zero info for the game up til now

As expected as the delay was, it's still the second-worst news I've heard all year. :(

Edit: Pre-orders should be live soon:
Styx: Shards of Darkness comes out early 2017 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC! You can preorder the game now to get exclusive access to the Akenash set, donning the outfit and dagger of Styx's first adventure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom