• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sale Gift Packs Organization.

Ledsen

toasty_T said:
Now that we have the Recettear groups filled up can we get some buyers?

I don't know whether I should elect myself (it might cost more than I can front)

I can't, sadly I'm in the EU.

desu

Braid Pack (want it and some people here wanted it as well)

1. smurfx
2. Reticent Rhino
3. A Link to the Snitch
4. desu (can't host)
5. desu #2 (can't host)
6. desu #3 (can't host)

Fularu

Banned
Fireflu said:
Im fine with that, im sure the others will be ok too but i need to get confirmation from Fularu/diztrukted. If i cant hopefully lordy88 could step in.

me, you, dream and dorkimoe are ok i think (as are all actively commenting regarding the pack in this thread)

Can anyone involved in the borderlands pack please confirm just to make sure you want to commit with Ricks plans, thanks.

I'll try PM'ing Fularu/diztrukted again now.
You have my confirmation

thundr51

I didn't see this thread, but I bought the HL2 pack (noob user of steam) and I've been giving them away. I've got at least 6 left, pm your email address and you can have one.

.nimrod

thundr51 said:
I didn't see this thread, but I bought the HL2 pack (noob user of steam) and I've been giving them away. I've got at least 6 left, pm your email address and you can have one.
A friend of mine is looking for a copy, i've sent you his email address

edit: You're an awesome person, thundr :D

snack

thundr51 said:
Thanks, thundr51!

thundr51

No prob everyone. I probably should have read the description closely. I thought I was getting ten HL2 games (CS, HL, etc). Never dawned on me that there's only 2 HL games :lol

Edit: aaaand i'm out. Now gott hope they add ES IV to the daily sale list...

deleted

Anyone in here from the US can gift me Alpha Protocol? I postet in the Global Distribution thread, but there seems to be nobody willing online and the deal runs out in about half an hour.

I will paypal you the money or gift you something worth the same...

Edit: Bought it myself :D

dorkimoe

looks like were going to miss borderlands :(

i wont be on to often today seeing. hopeuflly i can make it into at least 1 pack this year :(

thundr51 said:

edit whoops. sent pm

.nimrod

I know it's not part of a pack, but can someone from the US gift me two copies each of Batman: AA and the Indie Story Pack?
I'll pay via paypal!

Salsa

Updated OP with the new pack deals.

Also, im in for both AudioSurf and Defense Grid.

But keep in mind that: i already owe 5 bucks to Kerrinck for a steam gift, i thought my payday was today but apparently im not getting paid until the end of the week, so whoever hosts my pack(s), i would need that person to wait on me a day or two for payment

If no one can agree to that no prob, i totally understand. Id be interested in more stuff but as it is more expensive i dont want to be worrying people over their money.

whos gonna buy the lfd2 pack? i think we have enough for 8 now. I am a steam noob and dont know what im doing lol

steam id: Broadbandit

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'll get in on Puzzle Quest 2.

Edit: Also, who is trying to say the UK version is cheaper?

$35 < £27.99

graywolf323

BentMyWookiee said:
I'd be down. I've never gotten in on a gift pack before. How would I pay? Paypal?

yeah it'd be about $3.50 a person, either send gift or cover fees

1. graywolf323
2. BentMyWookiee

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
I think I'm going to bow out on the Recettear 8 pack, if it even happens still. $5 for that, Puzzle Agent, and some other stuff I might try some day is a good enough deal for me, heh. So,

--- Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale 8 pack ---
- Dice
- legend166
- Doublethink
- Salaadin
- Yeef
- Davidion
- x3n05
-
----
- Niblet
- Uncle Dukey
- Totakeke
- toasty_T
- Stage On
- Ledsen
- Kerrick
- skybastos
----

graywolf323 said:
yeah it'd be about $3.50 a person, either send gift or cover fees

I'm down but I'd have to do it right now if you wanna PM your paypal. Steam ID is MotorbreathX

Sorry, but I have to head out for family time!

deleted

So, in for the L4D2 pack so far:

Broadbandito
TheEastonator
claviertekky
claviertekky
xyla
krzy123

looks like thats all...

Top Bottom