• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
how about obs doing a f2p world of tanks clone but like modern and published by a russian company and... oh wait that's actually real for some bizarro reason

zkylon

zkylewd
well i mean, a kill la kill game by obs would be too good to be true

so it kind of has to be naruto

but how would you feel about a fifa isometric rpg spinoff

It's made in the vein of Baldur's Gate; if you were expecting something different, I don't know what to tell you.
i never played baldur's gate, all i know is that watching PoE on youtube is boring. But it can just be watching it is boring cause i felt the same way about dragon age origins, fallout 3, resident evil 4 and many other games but when you actually play those games the gameplay is actually really fun
PoE is the only game of theirs that plays like that so one imagines whatever comes next wouldn't share the systems outside of a sequel. Pillars of Eternity's combat is fun though :p

well thats good to hear

derExperte

http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145594019968443309

Good news - testing for the interim patch has been completed and it is now available for those who already have Batman: Arkham Knight for PC. As a reminder, below are some of the major fixes and improvements that will be addressed with this patch:

Reduced frame rate hitches
Optimizations for system memory and VRAM usage
Improved performance on all GPUs (requires the latest drivers)
More Comprehensive In-Game Settings
Fixed low resolution texture bugs
Fixed hitches when running on mechanical hard drives (HDD)

In addition to the above, we’re continuing to work on the following for future updates:
Adding support for SLI and Crossfire
Adding support for the latest DLC & Season Pass content
Adding support for additional updates such as Photo Mode
Continued improvements and bug fixing for a Windows 7 specific memory issue that occurs on configurations with 8GB of system RAM and some NVIDIA GPUs during extended game play
Continued improvements for Windows 10 specific issues on systems with some AMD GPUs

As always, we will monitor for any additional issues that come up and will provide further optimizations and bug fixes along the way.

We would like to thank everyone for their patience and invaluable feedback. We’ll provide ongoing updates here as they are made available. In the meantime, please enjoy the game with the latest patch.

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Caerith

well i mean, a kill la kill game by obs would be too good to be true

so it kind of has to be naruto

Nah, substituting magical girl for shonen doesn't really change things. Why not Psycho-Pass? Or better yet...

Fair enough. Why does't obsidian just make their own original game?

This gets my vote. Two votes, even, if they get away from fantasy.

zkylon

zkylewd
Nah, substituting magical girl for shonen doesn't really change things. Why not Psycho-Pass? Or better yet...

This gets my vote. Two votes, even, if they get away from fantasy.
well that was my initial proposal

but u know if we're just getting obs to do random cartoons might as well be cool ones i like

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?

If it eventually had a match that took place in an active volcano for the fate of the world? Pretty good.

The person that handled tens of copies of MGSV now owns MGSV? Unthinkable!
Now now everyone if the steamGAF threads have taught me anything it's that we're all trash. One big happy trash family.
<3
An Obsidian Archer game? Holy fuck give it to me!
if only there was a way to make that but without the comedy and ugly art and without all the archer stuff

yeah like alpha protocol 2

just alpha protocol 2

that'd be cool
Shut up!

"Brand New"

What. What games? Why? What are you even doing. I hope you get your money's worth by playing them.
There is a void in my being that temporarily gets filled when I buy things, even though I have no time to play most of them. And not quite 300 thankfully.

Until Dawn, Raiden IV, Syndicate Reigns, Rimworld, Mega Man Legacy Collection, Risen 3, Zombi, Shadowrun: Hong Kong, FF Type 0, Random PSN shit, a few bundles, and so on.
I need to stop, but my impulsive habits usually end up winning. I stay away from gambling :p Sites like nuuvem only fuel me.

So I bought "Shower your Dad Simulator"... yeah... ok, I'll do it to myself

simpsons_nelson_haha.gif

Its got a couple of cute jokes but after that, its a waste of time and money. I should know better.

giphy.gif

Oh, I meant 200. Not 300. Not sure if that makes it any better but in my head it does :p

Frog Fractions 2 is a real game? Hadn't realized they had a kickstarter.

had to go half Extra High and half High settings on MGSV to be stable but I'm ok with that considering it runs really well...but I do suck so far...honestly right now I'm just trying to get used to everything so it's a lot of trial and error

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
because Alpha Protocol was bad and sold like shit.
Finally, we've found something worse than anime.

A brief respite for you guys, so enjoy your thousand-year-old ghost-baby sex-sims without the disdain from the less evolved gaijins, today only!

Omega

Banned
Bad? I've seen some irredeemably terrible opinions, but this... Well, this one isn't even top 100. Nonetheless, geeeeet theeeee fuuuuck out.

this game was trash. only "well received" well after it released because it's an Obsidian game.

People have this weird mentality where their favorite developer can't have a bad game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
You're 2-hour late. :(
Well, I hope it's at least worth the $2.

That's a shame. At least Steam refunds are a thing now. And like you said, at least it was only $2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom