• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale Returns Thursday June 27th

Power Pro

JGykF7b.png

Is £35 the best they can do for Elden Ring and Armoured Core :messenger_neutral:

On the plus side, Dark Forces only needs to drop by another £6 and it's a deal.

I miss the days when they would have daily lightning deals - that really got you to open your wallet for a load of shit you'd never play.

At a glance, I still have the following untouched: Arma, Ass Creed 2 and 3, Amnesia, Bioshock 1 to 3, Bully, Crysis, Deus Ex, Dishonoured etc etc etc

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
My list so far:

Ys Origins14'5 €
Ys Seven15 €
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana14 €
Zwei: The Arges Adventure4'5 €
Roadwarden5'5 €
Blasphemous II13'5 €
Tunic14'5 €
PowerSlave Exhumed7'5 €
Severed Steel4'2 €
Vertigo Remastered (VR)9'5 €
Sacred Gold2'5 €
Silver2 €

Mostly Steam Deck fuel, plus a few FPS games for playing on desktop and a few oldies too. Vertigo looks cool too, should be a nice excuse to remove the dust off my Index.

Anything here I should avoid and skip?

analog_future

Resident Crybaby
Here's my haul:

• Half-Life: Alyx $20.39
  • Viewfinder $16.24
  • Bundle: South Park: The Stick of Truth + The Fractured but Whole $10.78
  • Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League $20.99

Pretty happy with this. All either matching or new historical lows. Was torn on Suicide Squad but fuck it, I'm in the mood for some dumb brainless fun with that one.

Last edited:

Tunned

Here I am sitting with a 4090 PC, looked through my Steam wishlist (42 games), some games cost 35 euros, others 15-25 euros, and I consider them too expensive.... The old Steam sales have spoiled me so much, I can't recover. I need help.

Luipadre

Dont know if anyone likes asymmetric horror games here, but texas chainsaw is pretty cheap right now. Great game, imo the most fun asym horror out there

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
I was secretly hoping the OLED Steamdeck would go on sale, eventhough I knew there was not a prayers chance in hell of that happening. Oh well.

Last edited:

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
My list so far:

Ys Origins14'5 €
Ys Seven15 €
Ys Lacrimosa of Dana14 €
Zwei: The Arges Adventure4'5 €
Roadwarden5'5 €
Blasphemous II13'5 €
Tunic14'5 €
PowerSlave Exhumed7'5 €
Severed Steel4'2 €
Vertigo Remastered (VR)9'5 €
Sacred Gold2'5 €
Silver2 €

Mostly Steam Deck fuel, plus a few FPS games for playing on desktop and a few oldies too. Vertigo looks cool too, should be a nice excuse to remove the dust off my Index.

Anything here I should avoid and skip?

Ys 8 is an all time great and runs at 90 fps on Steam Deck. One of the best SD games.

Jesb

I was secretly hoping the OLED Steamdeck would go on sale, eventhough I knew there was not a prayers chance in hell of that happening. Oh well.
Same. But their sale on even the lcd unit is not much of a sale. So the OLED would be almost nothing off.

Antwix

Sad there isn't a sale on Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters

Elden ring is 30% off.
Best it's gonna be for awhile I think. Bamco has been pretty stingy on souls sales since Elden Ring released. And the DLC selling so well means they'll keep up their strategy.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Same. But their sale on even the lcd unit is not much of a sale. So the OLED would be almost nothing off.
Its much harder to put hardware on sale than software. Plus, steamdecks are selling really well (at least I think they are) there is no incentive to sell them for less.

SunnySideGuy

Neo Member
What's the best way (and cheapest) way to buy Forza Horizon 4 with all the dlc including Hot Wheels to play via Steam?

Last edited:

Antwix

What's the best way (and cheapest) way to buy Forza Horizon 4 with all the dlc including Hot Wheels to play via Steam?
Don't think you're gonna find much of a better deal than just getting the Ultimate edition thru steam itself. A quick glance on gg.deals shows steam is the cheapest.

SunnySideGuy

Neo Member
Don't think you're gonna find much of a better deal than just getting the Ultimate edition thru steam itself. A quick glance on gg.deals shows steam is the cheapest.

Yeah it's already in my cart but I'm being told the Hot Wheels dlc isn't included in the ultimate edition which is kind of bizarre. Trying to just get all the content before it's delisted

Last edited:

Antwix

Yeah it's already in my cart but I'm being told the Hot Wheels dlc isn't included in the ultimate edition which is kind of bizarre. Trying to just get all the content before it's delisted
Yeah I know it's in a weird state right now. I read "Hot Wheels" and thought "Lego" and thought you were just referring to the expansion. I'm not sure.

Sleepwalker

Hogwarts legacy for around $17
Elden ring $35
Asseto corsa for $1
The witcher 3 $3
Disco elysium like $1.5
Borderlands 2 $1.5
Celeste $1
Ghost recon widlands for $4
Ghost recon breakpoint for $4

So far that have caught my eye, this is in my regional store so not US prices lol

T4keD0wN

Would welcome some boomer shooter or RTS recommendations

The only thing that caught my eye is Lost Judgment and i am pretty hesitant on that so far.

Last edited:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Can't remember the last time I actually bought something on steam. Third party stores usually have better prices all year-round.
This was me before I discovered the amazing world of local prices, now I rather get the games on Steam directly, also I don't have to go out of SBP for that (tho I usually get games while working on my desk PC)

Hudo

I just realized that, when I bought the Command & Conquer bundle back when EA finally released all the C&C games on Steam, I accidentally also bought C&C 4... because it was included in the bundle. Fuck.

I gave EA money for C&C 4 and I only realize it now...

Top Bottom