• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

feel

Voted Witcher2.

So, any clue if these flash/community deals are at the "daily" price point?

edit-

Dailies today have nothing for me sadly. Might grab a few Terrarias to give away to friends..

Sober

Wait, so are the flash sales the lowest prices those games will be throughout the entirety of the sale? Or will they maybe be lower during daily deals?
I wouldn't be surprised if the flash deals are gonna be part of the other week's regular daily deals so it isn't too much of a burden on people to always be there when new deals roll over, but they can get it earlier if they happen to see it.

(no one will read this)

Theonik

Such a great deal guys!
iJKUcnd7mbyLu.png

inky

Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes is a daily deal (75%) btw, even though the link from the front page banner says 50% and only links to M&M Heroes VI.

Might grab that, I enjoyed the demo.

Nice catch!

vote for Saint's Row 3 people :p (It's the only one I don't own already).

The_Monk

I voted for The Witcher 2 in order to get some GAFfers to get the game.

I have the 360 version but I hope this vote can make a difference in order to more GAFfers experience this game! :)

yogloo

So, this is how it feels. The adrenaline rush. I have to keep reminding myself not to buy everything. Looking at my wishlist with almost everything 50% off is quite something. Must stay sane, must stay sane.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
No Street Fighter x Tekken and no Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav. Disappointed there. I'm guessing if there isn't even a 10% off then there is not even a chance for a daily deal. Oh well.

Still have $360 worth of games on wishlist on sale with 100 dollar budget. None on daily deals yet so hopefully that total price will come down a bit.

And whats the deal with the achievements?

justjim89

So, when Witcher 2 wins (which it will because I know every last damn one of you voted for it, right?) does it go on sale immediately for the duration of the sale? Does it become a daily? What do we think happens?

hlhbk

I voted for The Witcher 2 in order to get some GAFfers to get the game.

I have the 360 version but I hope this vote can make a difference in order to more GAFfers experience this game! :)

Its a good game, but certainly not the technical masterpiece everyone said it was. Massive pop in on the highest settings draws you out of the experience.

Falxix

Was totally going to buy Pixeljunk Eden, but it turns out I already have it. These Indie bundles are doing bad things to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom