• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Did the indie pack vanished? Earlier it was fine for me but suddenly it's "not part of your region"

MRORANGE

- Daily Deals
- Flash Deals
- Vote Deals

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE STEAM?

This is what it must feel like to have a heroin addiction.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Rocket Knight is 100% off
It even says they'll pay you 1 cent to buy it!
KuGsj.gif

Edit: Fuck they fixed it.

Mothman91

On a Mac, and don't have Windows. Any games that are on sale/that will be on sale most likely that I should pick up?

Any suggestions?

VALIS

I know the oft repeated mantra is "wait for the daily deals!" but there's usually a thousand questions per Steam sale thread that go something like, "Farts McGee is 50% off now and I really want it, but does anyone think it'll be cheaper in a daily deal?! OMG I'm so stressed!"

I dunno. Maybe? Maybe not. But it's 50% off right now, the most it'll be off is 75%, and that's pretty rare if the game is less than 2 years old. You're talking a savings of a couple bucks, really. Not a life altering decision.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is anyone else severely bummed there appears to be no meta-game? :(

I wouldn't be so sure.

Steam Scouts, we also have some fun activities scheduled - don't forget to earn your badges (and check out your existing ones).

P.S. Captain Price, if you are reading this - we have ventured inland to a meadow free of water, away from those angry beavers and mad minnow gangs. We think they may be hot on our tracks. It’s been a year but the day is finally upon us.

What's the mod scene for Fallout New Vegas like? Played on 360 but some good mods would definitely have me coming back, didn't play any of the DLC either.

I know the oft repeated mantra is "wait for the daily deals!" but there's usually a thousand questions per Steam sale thread that go something like, "Farts McGee is 50% off now and I really want it, but does anyone think it'll be cheaper in a daily deal?!?"

I dunno. Maybe? Maybe not. But it's 50% off right now, the most it'll be off is 75%, and that's pretty rare if the game is less than 2 years old. Your talking a savings of a couple bucks, really. Not a life altering decision.

There's definitely a lot of games where it's safe to buy now because they have no chance of being a daily deal, or even one of those flash deals. Most of my wishlist consists of these kind of games.

benjipwns

Banned
I know the oft repeated mantra is "wait for the daily deals!" but there's usually a thousand questions per Steam sale thread that go something like, "Farts McGee is 50% off now and I really want it, but does anyone think it'll be cheaper in a daily deal?!?"

I dunno. Maybe? Maybe not. But it's 50% off right now, the most it'll be off is 75%, and that's pretty rare if the game is less than 2 years old. You're talking a savings of a couple bucks, really. Not a life altering decision.
But you can just wait until the last day and get it for that price...

Add it to your wishlist and take care of it on the last day.

Alex

What happened to the Carpe Fulgur Bundle? Figured I'd gift Recettear and keep the other things in that, maybe it'll come up later.

Chris R

Nothing for me so far, but I'd consider Witcher 2 if it won the vote. Loved what I played of it on the 360 when I rented it a while back.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
A mate on Vent just bought the Terraria 4 pack and is gifting the 3 others away to 3 of us for free so we can play some together. Score.

Thinking about Ys and Grimrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom