• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get mad guys, but I never had any of the half life games except for deathmatch and the Lost coast. So I ended up buying the complete pack.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone know if Arma 2 went on sale beyond the 20% yet?

kswiston

Making some tough purchasing decisions this sale.

So far I have bought Grimrock, Warlock and the Sword of Islam DLC for Crusader Kings 2. My total spent so far is around $15. Grimrock and Warlock were both on my list, so it was nice to get them out of the way early.

Passed on Trine 2, From Dust, Might and Magic VI/The Ubisoft pack, and Super Street Fighter AE, all of which I had interest in. I just have too many games in my backlog. Trine 2 will be on sale during every sale, and I haven't finished the first game. Might and Magic VI is still too expensive, and as tempting as the Ubisoft pack is, I wanted to keep my costs this sale down to around $50. Decided to stick to that budget. If I bought the Ubisoft pack, there would be no way that I got through this sale for less than $90-100. The other two games will probably sit in my backlog until at least the winter sale, so maybe I will get them then.

I will be picking up Oath at some point, and may grab Ys Origin if it gets a flash sale or daily. I want to support XSeed and show them that there is a market for PC jrpgs.

So... How was Space Marine? Worth seven fifty?
absolutely. it takes a little getting used to the style of play they want you to use (constant movement, using both melee and ranged combat effectively) but its a great game. decent story, good characters, great art style (i think, not everybody likes the grimdark).

Stoof

I'm pretty bad at fighting games and I just bought SSF4: AE :( What're you doing to me Gaben?! (Although I always wanted to be good at them...)

Detox

I played through the HL2 series on my brothers PC ages ago but I just bought the entire series in preparation for the release of episode 3.

MRORANGE

The price should be lower after all these years.

iAess9fdI5TAc.gif

Im really hoping for a little more of a discount on the fallout new vegas DLC.
and Batman Arkham collection .. since i got screwed out of the community vote on Batman Arkham City lol

oh and you know... Arma II o_O

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Bought a bunch of stuff today, including a handful of adventure games (Scratches, Syberia, Still Life). Hoping The Longest Journey + Dreamfall and Blackwell collection go 75% off so I can snatch them up too. LastWindow would be proud!

Don't get mad guys, but I never had any of the half life games except for deathmatch and the Lost coast. So I ended up buying the complete pack.

Better late than never, mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom