• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eusis

So you guys think the Witcher 2 is going to get any lower? Also what is the difference between the directors cut and the regular enhanced edition?
Regular enhanced edition has censored sex cards, director's cut doesn't. And the distinction is US exclusive, elsewhere in the world ONLY the "director's cut" was released.

EDIT: And like noted this is Witcher 1 only: Witcher 2's the same around the world except for some minor thing in Australia I believe.

Zebra

So you guys think the Witcher 2 is going to get any lower? Also what is the difference between the directors cut and the regular enhanced edition?

I suspect it will be cheaper during the winter sale. I will have plenty of games to occupy my time until then.

For the purchasers of Ys Origin, is anyone playing as hugo? I feel like a moron for not being able to pass the first real jumping section with him. As far as I can understand the shield only makes him glide and I have no dash. Im playing on an xbox 360 controller, is there an air dash button or something?
thanks for the help, pretty embarrassing that im stuck so early :p

IIRC it makes him more floatier when he jumps, so you should be able to make the jump using the spell you picked up.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
New flash deals in a minute. Plz be something I want plz. I barely even bought anything today!

Gaspode_T

Has anyone played Port Royale 3? I thought it was a city building game like the early Tropico but it's like Pirates!(which I like) Is it any good?

I got it yesterday, maybe I will try it today.

Maybe it will be a flash deal but who knows, it is a pretty recent game ...

Katoki

Oh shit guys Batman: AC. Well, at least it wasn't on my "Absolutely really need to have it or else I'll die" list.

Community Choice losers rejoice!

Sajjaja

Does anyone got an extra Crusader kings 2 complete? I missed the sale lol. I'd like to trade Torchlight and 2x Nuclear Dawn for it. PM me.

You guys think it'll come back on sale?

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Batman franchise... Another flash sale I can't buy because of the region lock on AC. Well, that's 25 bucks I'll save for another game!

hitmon

Well I broke, Witcher 2 is now mine. Civ V is now on the block.. Batman I already have Asylum and no interest in Imposters. If I buy the flash bundle, can I gift the 2 games I don't want?

Mairu

Can anyone tell me if there's any secret to getting the Steam Remote Install/Download thing working? Once again, today, I bought something on my phone and after hitting the button after it asks if I want to install it to my home PC, I get home and nothing is downloaded :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom