• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the US prices for the Batman stuff

i00MdTaSDlQ7g.JPG

I can help anyone who has region restrictions or if it's cheaper then it is where you live.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197978617538

Danj

Hmm, seems like buying just Batman Arkham City + the DLC would cost almost as much as simply buying the whole Batman pack. I already have Arkham Asylum though, what should I do GAF?

gotee12

All of Batman AC is around $20. Or I can also get AA and whatever this "Imposters" thing is for another $5? What the heck, why not...

wilflare

Hmm, seems like buying just Batman Arkham City + the DLC would cost almost as much as simply buying the whole Batman pack. I already have Arkham Asylum though, what should I do GAF?

buy the pack and hope it gives you extra copies to give away

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Challenge Map Pack - Challenges for "do this in this room"
Arkham City Skins - Skins you can't use until after you finish the game
Nightwing Bundle - New Character
Robin Bundle - New Character
Harley Quinn's Revenge - New Story

That's pretty much it? I only have Nightwing Bundle and Harley Quinn's Revenge available for purchase down here in Brazil.

kai3345

Banned
Gotham City Imposters get!

Binding of Issac + DLC and Gotham Imposters have been my only purchases so far, with Oath in Fehlghana probably to follow.

Well I think I'm done with the Steam sale. I got Shatter and Amnesia: The Dark Descent about an hour before the sale began, so I'm counting them as games I got regardless. I also got Rail Simulator 2012, plus the Northeastern Corridor, the Acela Express, and the InterCity Express DLC. Finally, I got both Ys: Origins and The Oath in Felghana. There are a number of other games I could buy, but they pretty much require a gamepad, which I don't have.

feel

remember guys, to see what lies beyond a region lock tile or the US price on an item, just enter "store.steampowered.com/?cc=us" on a web browser

If you want to buy something behind a region lock or get a better price from another region just contact someone in the list from the first post.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Yeah but the characters are very fun to play as IMO. And there are different challenges for the characters.

Thanks for answering. I was reading some other message boards to confirm. Yeah, Challenges are good.. for people that like them.

I dislike challenge modes in games. I don't actively dislike them, I just don't do them, specially if they're not built into the story.

Harley it is!

Danj

fuck, i own AA already and i don't want GI. i wish it was AC + all DLC for $15

Yeah this is my situation as well. But eh, I just bought the Franchise pack, it's not every day you see 81% off an entire franchise so what the heck.

Carlisle

Holy shit! Eff you guys and your tallying up. Decided to do my own and saw, huh, only $44 and change from Steam. A bit more than I thought but not bad at all. Then I decided to add in Amazon, XBLA, and PSN since all these sales started a few weeks back. $143.32.

Fuck.

LobLob

Banned
I have been on steam since before HL2 was released, so i have been around but this is the first time i have bought so much from a steam sale.

Hydrophobia
Hard Reset
PixelJunk Eden
Saints Row the Third
Batman Arkham City
Toy Soldiers
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Terraria
Trine 2

All for only 42.13, not bad eh?? Of course i still have 58 dollars to spend, SIGH. Of course i might not spend all the rest. What i am really looking for now is Dead Rising 2, not sure what else i would want from this sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom