• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris R

Bastion is fun from what I've played of it, but for some reason the game runs extremely slow on my computer. It shouldn't either since I have a pretty good rig (3770k + 670) Going to try to figure it out because it is kinda keeping me from enjoying the game as much as I could.

Double D

WOndering if I should go for Mount and Blade or not. If I just wanted to get one, and not the bundle, which would b the best choice?

I've never played Just Cause 2 but heard so many great things about it.

Decided to download the demo on Steam............WOW! I need this game lol. I know where my vote is going.

Picked up Trine 2 and Bastion so far...and it looks like i'll be getting JC2 if it wins.

A friend and I are doing a Darkness II 4 pack if any 2 Gaffers want in with us. We're in the USA so its US price, which would be 9.37 PayPal from whoever wants in. Feel free to PM or quote this if you wanted it for a few bucks cheaper, first come first serve.

Darkness II 4 Pack:

1.Watermelon
2.(friend)

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Named zombietimemachine. Has no zombie games. Not even l4d2 : |
draft_lens9531841module84980161photo_1266260115holden_peter.gif

XeroSauce

Get Vessel, you will love it!!!

Guys on a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being a damn good game and 1 being shitty, how would you rate Bastion?

10, favorite game amongst a few.

Many people say that the gameplay gets stale, but I didn't find that at all; the story and music and everything about that game is just fantastic.

Ryu

This has easily been one of the best Steam sales for me in a long while. So many new and fantastic gems being highlighted by the lightning and community choice deals that I wouldn't otherwise look twice at. It's a fantastic system that has kept me coming back every few hours to check for more. Excellent work, Valve.

feel

Unsure if I should get Tales Of Monkey Island (which is at 75% off too). Played the series up until near the end of MonkeyIsland2 on xbox when I met some bug that made it impossible to progress any further
infinite no exit loop in the labyrinth island jungle part
, and I was so pissed off about that that it ruined the whole experience and I never went back to it to restart it. Plus I'm still waiting on some sort of MI3 remaster/port for Steam or xbla and I think I will spoil that game if I play Tales first.

You guys think Back to the Future will go lower than what it is right now? Always wanted to play it, so Im wondering if it is safe to wait or pull the plug at $14.99...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom