• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being fair, though, having to pay 60 dollars for console games is rare too. At least in the us. Tons of ways to avoid that.

Sure if you dont want it day one and dont mind waiting for b2g1 free deal. Even then its still $40 a pop.

My point was a ton of people still DO buy games day one and the vast majority of those are $60 a pop. I spent $200 in a steam sale but I gurantee an average console gamer spends a lot more than me over the course of a year.

alphaNoid

Banned
I've spent like ~$9 on Steam sales and I'm feeling like I spent too much money
KuGsj.gif
I'm usually really good about only buying games I have time or interest in playing right then. So far, both purchases were immediately added to my backlog for later this year.

I'm on the fence with The Walking Dead. $15 seems great for all 5 episodes, but I have like 4000 MS points I sitting on as well so even at full price I can get it on my 360 for free and play it in full 5.1 in the living room. My PC setup is headset only in the bedroom.

I am thinking about swapping my copy of Justy cause 2 with someone who can gift me dead space 2 because I don't know if I should keep it or not. I already have dead space 1 and never played the first just cause. Do I need to play the first one to understand what is going on in just cause 2?

I've spent like ~$9 on Steam sales and I'm feeling like I spent too much money
KuGsj.gif
I'm usually really good about only buying games I have time or interest in playing right then. So far, both purchases were immediately added to my backlog for later this year.

I'm on the fence with The Walking Dead. $15 seems great for all 5 episodes, but I have like 4000 MS points I sitting on as well so even at full price I can get it on my 360 for free and play it in full 5.1 in the living room. My PC setup is headset only in the bedroom.

Um.. That's not how Microsoft bucks work.

Retne

Still counting down for me too.

EDIT: Votes up. Should I vote for Red Faction or Jagged Alliance? I couldn't care less.

frozzted

Finally. New Vegas DLC! It's what I've been waiting for.

**edit** wait a second....... $9.99 for Ultimate edition and the DLC comes to $11.44

**Edit 2** It let me buy Ultimate Edition, even though the store page says "You already own it."

Skytylz

Banned
I already have New Vegas, but I was wondering what DLC is worth a crap? I already played/started Dead Money on Xbox so I'm definitely not getting it. Any of them worth it I guess I'm asking?

AlexBasch

Finally! New Vegas stuff 75% off! Now I can waste $7.49 that I actually wanted to spend.

Also, lol @ DS2 $12.49. I bought it a Origin code from Amazon for five. Whatever.

Fallout 3 GOTY is also a Flash Deal for $4.99
YES!

Aviso: Fallout 3 is incompatible with Windows 7

What the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom