• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, ok

There were nice responses, bad responses, open hostility responses and trying to trick me responses.

I guess I will wait. :D

At least I didnt say that there was nothing good and that the sale sucked. :p

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
-.. --- .. - .. -. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. .

Haha, that would be about the same effect as the binary code though :p Nah, its going to be an actual puzzle that utilizes a skill you are going to need in the game I want to give away! :-o

Wok

Haha, that would be about the same effect as the binary code though :p Nah, its going to be an actual puzzle that utilizes a skill you are going to need in the game I want to give away! :-o

What is your timezone? When will the puzzle be ready?

vall03

This will be the first Steam sale I won't be participating. Already got Analogue: A Hate Story and Gundemonium Collection a few weeks ago.

Anyway, Buy Ys: Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin people! They're both dirt cheap at that price. Don't wait for a Daily Deal or Flash Deal!

zychi

Banned
Ok, day and I have bought:

Terraria
Portal 2 (too cheap not to :p)

Now for the inevitable questions that Salsa already said would happen :D

GTA IV Complete Edition $11.24

Good price or wait for daily deal?

if i buy liberty city stories separately from the collection, will it have its own place in my steam list? or will it be a launch in game via gta iv?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What is your timezone? When will the puzzle be ready?

Not telling when I might do that, you could just hold off buying the game :p Whichever game it might be. That way I'll cater more to people who are on the fence. Nice try, though.

Edit: And who knows. The game might pop up as flash deal. Not like I can plan that.

LuffyZoro

-- --- .-. ... . .. ... -. --- - -.-. .-. -.-- .--. - --- --. .-. .- .--. .... -.--

.-. . -.-. --- .-. -.. - .... . -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .- -. -.. .... .- ...- . .--. . --- .--. .-.. . - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . ..-. .-. --- -- - .... .- -

Helmholtz

Bought Deus Ex: HR. Figured at $7.50 I couldn't really go wrong considering the positive word of mouth. I was hoping to buy Rayman during this sale, but $15 is still a bit much for me. Trying not to spend too much as I'm getting Arma 2 even if it stays around 20 dollars.

Man, my finger is itching to click on Arma II: Combined Operations

I know it will proably have a daily deal so I will wait. I think :p

PS - Isnt there a firefox add-on for auto-updating GAF threads? Whats it called?

HiiiLife

I might have to hold off on Portal 2 for now. Since I'm new to PC gaming I never got the chance to play Counter Strike. And I'm looking to change that. If there is a sale for the series should i pick it up or wait next month for Global Offensive?

Man, my finger is itching to click on Arma II: Combined Operations

I know it will proably have a daily deal so I will wait. I think :p

PS - Isnt there a firefox add-on for auto-updating GAF threads? Whats it called?
DayZ requires lot of patience. Half of time, you just run around the map like a clueless idiot until you either get shot to death, mauled to death by zombies, or starve to death.

Bentendo

I think today I'll get:

-Portal 1 (already have 2)
-Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes (Flipping great deal)
-Legends of Grimrock (is it bad that I wanted a better deal?)

During a day where I'm not interested in any of the dailies I'll get:

-Galcon Fusion
-Tobe's Vertical Adventure

Alex

I dont see GTA4 complete as 11, I see it as 15. That sucks, I'd have bit right away at 11, well, maybe.

Koroviev

This will be the first Steam sale I won't be participating. Already got Analogue: A Hate Story and Gundemonium Collection a few weeks ago.

Anyway, Buy Ys: Oath in Felghana and Ys Origin people! They're both dirt cheap at that price. Don't wait for a Daily Deal or Flash Deal!

I paid full price for Oath, and I don't even feel bad.

Dunlop

Arg trying to be good and not add to my huge backlog.

Growing up with Wizardy, Might and Magic and Bard's tale is making Grimrock hard to resist

must...be...strong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom