• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocho

The prices for the STALKER games went up for anyone else? I see them now @ 4.99 (clear skies) and 7.49 (pripyat). Had no idea this was possible.

Are the flash deals just as good as daily deals?

I'm working on the assumption that they are daily deals, just released a bit earlier and cycling through the sale.

As such, no need to even worry about them really.

(If not may god help Australian's and middle of the night sales)

We are at the threshold everyone. Hold on.

If the steam community votes up a GFWL title I'm out of here.

MNC

I'm working on the assumption that they are daily deals, just released a bit earlier and cycling through the sale.

As such, no need to even worry about them really.

(If not may god help Australian's and middle of the night sales)

I'm pretty sure Rayman Origins got discounted more than 33% before though...

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Arg trying to be good and not add to my huge backlog.

Growing up with Wizardy, Might and Magic and Bard's tale is making Grimrock hard to resist

must...be...strong

Why are you even trying to resist then? Great throwback and very coherent, even unique puzzle design.

MRORANGE

.-. . -.-. --- .-. -.. - .... . -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .- -. -.. .... .- ...- . .--. . --- .--. .-.. . - .-. .- -. ... .-.. .- - . ..-. .-. --- -- - .... .- -

- .... .- - .. ... -... . - - . .-.

- .... . .-. . .. ... .- ... .. - . - .... .- - .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.. --- - .... .. ... ..-. --- .-. -.-- --- ..- .- -. -.. -.-. .-. . .- - . .- .-- .- ...- ..-. .. .-.. .

Koroviev

you're not alone, had to work for 6 hours with the worst cold ive had in quite a while, still very sick

now im drinking chocolate milk with oreos to complete the christmas effect

How are you drinking milk while you're sick? That's the most unappealing thing ever.

Palehorse

Arg trying to be good and not add to my huge backlog.

Growing up with Wizardy, Might and Magic and Bard's tale is making Grimrock hard to resist

must...be...strong

Don't be strong...give in to the Grim. I loved it, a great game for a greater price. No reason at all to resist that.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
- .... . .-. . .. ... .- ... .. - . - .... .- - .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.. --- - .... .. ... ..-. --- .-. -.-- --- ..- .- -. -.. -.-. .-. . .- - . .- .-- .- ...- ..-. .. .-.. .

Probably not the other way round though. Which would be the challenging part.

SR3 and batman over the witcher 2?

2vd0fhxoerpg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom