• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Boy

Banned
Super Monday Night Combats Turbocross Bundle is a very good deal. The bundle original was a good deal, representing $30 in a $15 bundle. Now at $3.75 its a steal. Buying the bundle unlocks Steam trading for the game.

ZxKHo.png

Just noticed that Dustforce isn't discounted at all. Still at the full $9.99 price. Only game on my wishlist that's not discounted and has actually been released.

PaulLFC

How is Trials 2: Second Edition on PC? I know the XBLA versions are supposed to be godly.
At the time, it was great. But now I've played the XBLA versions with analog control, I don't think I could go back to keyboard control for Trials 2. There's a demo you can try on Steam.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
why do so many people ask questions we have no way of knowing?

We don't? New highlight game every 8 hours. Plus the achievements go for 20+ votes during the sale. Sale goes for 10 days, so every 8 hours, makes 30 votes. Sounds reasonable to me.

Salsa

Just noticed that Dustforce isn't discounted at all. Still at the full $9.99 price. Only game on my wishlist that's not discounted and has actually been released.

could still be a daily, happened before.

We don't? New highlight game every 8 hours. Plus the achievements go for 20+ votes during the sale. Sale goes for 10 days, so every 8 hours, makes 30 votes. Sounds reasonable to me.

we didnt know if it was automatic, wich is what I interpreted he was asking (when he did the poll wasnt over)

still might be a bad example but I was talking in general, so many other examples it's like people are hoping for a valve employee to jump in :p

justjim89

Oh damn it. I've really no interest in Saints Row. GTA type games don't really appeal to me, let alone one with as much crude absurdity as that one looks to have. I guess I'll just buy Witcher 2 at 40% off. Lord knows I'll get my money's worth out of it anyway.

zerofivethree

Neo Member
Anyone notice that Stalker: CoP has gone up in price? It was something like $3.50 @ 75% off earlier today, but when I went to buy it now it's $10 @ 50% off.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm going to laugh when the chosen game only gets the Community Discount, but the games that lose get a daily deal with a bigger discount than given by the community.

You'll see.. YOU'LL ALL SEE

WOO!

As somebody who voted for Batman, I'm hyped. Just finished Arkham Asylum, and this was the one thing I was waiting on. Hoping they give the DLC the same discount..
Also, it doesn't show a price for the Skins. Are they free or... what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom