• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagi

So i just spotted Lego Batman 2 is 33% percent off, that should be a safe buy right? They surely wouldn't go lower on something that so recent.......

Eusis

God damn my prior post is stuck on the last page.

Yeah, seems that the DLC either didn't get included with the sale or received a MUCH weaker one! Guess my voting from here on out will be about games I want others to check out or games I want to get. So, Trine 2 it is!

Tomodachi

Trine 2 has already won, not even a match.

So I'm guessing the golden rule this year is: don't buy ANYTHING EVER since it could get a community poll anytime every 8 hours? That's how it feels to me. Looks a bit backslash-y to me.

Dear based gaben with all these new sales happening I'm not going to be able to:

1. buy anything at all until probably the last day unless I see it on a flash deal/comm/daily
2. sleep because I'll constantly be checking it
3. play any games whatsoever cause I'll be playing steam itself
4. P.S. I'm glad there's no achievement this year, nothing wrong with mixing things up

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
in addition to Grimrock, i got these. Gonna wait and see if Y's games will go Daily Deal later before i bite.

WGe2f.png

I see your Still Life, and for the ridiculous price of 2,something , you might add Dark Fall: Lost Souls, Scratches & Nikopol to your end-of-sale-buy list.

Smash88

Banned
Wow what a let down on the Saints Row 3 sale. I thought this would include DLC for a good price as well.

No purchase.

I rather wait until the game + all DLC is $15-20.

Eusis

Trine 2, i own the other ones on PC already.
I have Magicka on PC, but Limbo on 360. However I was MASSIVELY disappointed with it and don't really care to play it again, whereas Trine 1 was fun and while I have Trine 2 on PS3 this would run better, and the PS3 version was a free offer anyway so I can keep this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom