• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints just updated, relax people. Welp, bought everything I will for the next 6 hours, got them all installed and backed up.

Time to go play PS3 lolz.

capturelkppa.png

Yeah fuck that

Its actually 75% off for $12.50.
Its a good deal but I'm butthurt TW2 didn't make the cut.

Hixx

Got SR3, loved it on 360 but figured I'd get the PC version for a replay to minimise the framerate issues I had.

257_28_01_10_11_23_58.png

But more seriously, even that last 15 minutes can't sour the entire game. Seriously, it's great. You should get it. Just be afraid of the end. Oh, and do you like collect-a-thons?
Was wondering how close I'm to the end.
I've just found the Milkman and I'm helping in the theater play at the asylum right now

thiscoldblack

Unconfirmed Member
Well I'll be damned.. I thought that was Need for Speed on the sale and it is actually Ridge Racer. Pretty much doesn't look anything at all like Ridge Racer. Last one I've played was Ridge Racer V.

Ledsen

Have you guys noticed they've actually updated the mobile app with two new categories? "SALE" and "packages". Pretty awesome, you get the same overview you get in the regular client.

Owensboro

Was wondering how close I'm to the end.
I've just found the Milkman and I'm helping in the theater play at the asylum right now

You'll know what everyone is talking about when you get to a "Meat Circus", but if what everyone else is saying is true then they patched out the controller snapping frustration of that level, so don't worry.

Wait...Hard Reset Extended Edition for 4$...that's the whole game + the new free dlc?
Yes, it is.

Well shit. Looks like I'm spending more money. Thankfully I won't be too upset if it drops price any further then $3.75.

Eusis

Oh, I meant it's not discounted as much as the full game is. According to people on here none of it is worth a damn. But I want that shark fun DLC.
Yeah, Seasons pass for $5 and the rest for the equivalent of pocket change would be great, but if it's just a 33% discount max I'll pass. At least it indicates I PROBABLY didn't screw myself out of the Harley Quinn DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom