• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Voted for Trine 2. Almost voted for Magicka then I remembered that I already own everything except the latest DLC and it's only a few bucks anyway.

toddhunter_democracyxkutu.gif

ixPXWrySMx8iZ.jpg

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
saints row is only 7,50€ / 9$ in germany...but it's also cut :/ ..the irony

could someone help me out getting a uncut us or uk version? will paypal the money upfront

Smash88

Banned
The only thing I want to know is will Saints Row The Third be on a daily deal FRANCHISE sale? I might as well wait until then?

Big-E

For Crusader Kings do I buy the collection or just vanilla? I see that not all the DLC is in the collection. Is the DLC in the collection worth it?

atomsk

Party Pooper
so if all the flash deals end at 10pm pst (which is how it looks like it will go), whatever replaces SpaceChem will only be on sale 2 hours... that might be interesting

Shahadan

Valve must really be rich as fuck, Portal 2 is just one year old by now and its price during each sale is ridiculously cheap. Wow.

BiggNife

I think these polls are social experiments to see what happens when members of the Steam community are pitted against each other

It's like a real version of the Fallout vaults

Meanwhile Gaben sits on his golden throne and laughs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom