• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

new page:

Updated the OP with links to community pages from users who are willing to help with gifting.

Again:

IF YOU CAN HELP WITH GIFTING FROM ANOTHER REGION PM ME WITH YOUR STEAM ID (preferably a steam community link) AND THE REGION YOU'RE FROM AND I'LL ADD YOU TO THE OP

BeesEight

I played Civ 5 for like 30+ hours when the game dropped and I stopped playing after that because of the shit that needed to get fixed.

I played Warlock for like 14 hours in one sitting, went "oh this is a neat little Civ 5 ripoff", finished the map then promptly uninstalled it.

This is great information. Will hold off. Thanks.

We'll see if I can't find something else to sink my money in.

Can anybody who was hesitant at first on SpaceChem help give me some advice on it? I know it's really cheap as of now but I've only €25 (although if I run out quickly I'll add another €25) to spend in total and have bought PixelJunk at €2.60 so I'm down to roughly €22.40 and I'm hesitant to get SpaceChem solely as I fear that it'll get boring over time or I'll be completely and utterly confused trying to play it. Can anybody help with opinions on it?

Also:

There's no way we're going to get a less than $20 Skyrim is there?

At 33% off now I'd say a 50% off or 66% off is the most likely. I can't imagine it'll go to 75% or further unless they are hoping to get more people to buy Skyrim to encourage sales of Dawnguard at roughly €20.

Semblance

shhh Graham I'm still compiling this Radiant map
Arma II Combined Ops still holding off the rest of the Summer Sale at #1 despite only having a $6 discount. Crazy.

Link Man

Banned
So, Skyrim is already 33% off at $39.99. I guess this means it's a lock for at least 50% off, which is my limit for the game.

I just hope it goes even deeper (maybe 66%), or the YS games get a daily, so I'll be able to get those too. If not, I'll only get Origins, as I have Felghana on my PSP.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
GAF Steam Sale Hunt thread up!

I'll decide on the game for today shortly. Feel free to suggest stuff over in the thread though.

So I dont get overlooked:
YOU CAN WIN GAMES, BY PLAYING GAMES.

trinest

Not really interested in any dailies today. What is the likely hood of the packs been part of the daily deals at some point?

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Arma II Combined Ops still holding off the rest of the Summer Sale at #1 despite only having a $6 discount. Crazy.

I can understand why they don't feel the need for a deep discount, but just imagine how insane the sales would be if they dropped it to even just 50-60% off. Steam would asplode.

Not really interested in any dailies today. What is the likely hood of the packs been part of the daily deals at some point?

Well, some games from the packs themselves will go on daily for sure. The entire packs however will not get cheaper, if that is what you mean?

I can understand why they don't feel the need for a deep discount, but just imagine how insane the sales would be if they dropped it to even just 50-60% off. Steam would asplode.

The internet would. Clearly there are a lot of people about to learn the golden rule the hard way

Trancos

Should I buy Portal 2 or Portal 2+Portal 1? Never played a Portal game but looking forward to it.

ps: very first post ever, hello GAF

Should I buy Portal 2 or Portal 2+Portal 1? Never played a Portal game but looking forward to it.

ps: very first post ever, hello GAF

Grab both, they're sublime. Alternatively, you can probably just ask for a copy of portal 1, I'm sure people have plenty of spares from various promotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom