• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the Saints Row season pass include ALL of the DLC, or just the main mission packs?

Just the big three mission packs.

If you want everything, just spend the extra twelve bucks and get the complete pack. $25 is still a stellar deal for that fantastic game.

oh god these flash deals are a nightmare for me.

it's almost 10 here in the east coast and some are gonna expire soon.

Damn your west coast timezone valve!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Just the big three mission packs.

If you want everything, just spend the extra twelve bucks and get the complete pack. $25 is still a stellar deal for that fantastic game.

You know what fucking sucks? I already have the main game and the Season Pass. I just want the DLCs.

However, they're not discounted.

The DLC's I'm missing (all of them) would cost me 34.69 bucks. More than the complete collection (which includes the DLCs, the Season Pass and the game itself).

Good thing they're all fucking useless.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Alright, I bought Back to the Future. I would have slept on it, but fuck you Steam, it's a Flash so I can't sleep on it. So devious.

The_Monk

Alright, I bought Back to the Future. I would have slept on it, but fuck you Steam, it's a Flash so I can't sleep on it. So devious.

I've finished on PS3. It's an okay game with some jokes and interesting puzzles but since you are coming from the Walking Dead it will be harder for you to be honest.

Tadale

I ended up with Shatter today, even though it's not a daily deal. It's $2.50, and 75 percent off, so no sense on waiting on any lower price. I've always wanted to give the game a try.

EDIT: And Hard Reset for $3.75 will be hard to pass up. That's another game I've always wanted to try but never felt like spending a lot of money on.

acksman

Picked up SR3 and Warlock

Never played either, heard good stuff about SR3. If its anywhere close to Just Cause 2 I'm happy.

Taking a chance on Warlock as someone said its like Civilization and I can't pass that up.

1st day too, my wallet will feel much pain.

Smash88

Banned
You know what fucking sucks? I already have the main game and the Season Pass. I just want the DLCs.

However, they're not discounted.

The DLC's I'm missing (all of them) would cost me 34.69 bucks. More than the complete collection (which includes the DLCs, the Season Pass and the game itself).

Good thing they're all fucking useless.

That's why you do what I do. Wait for after this sale when Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack with all DLC will most likely be $15.

But I guess I'm cheap like that and have a backlog so I'm not missing out on much.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
That's why you do what I do. Wait for after this sale when Saints Row 3 Franchise Pack with all DLC will most likely be $15.

But then i'll be buying the Game and the Season Pass again, which is not really useful to me, because I already have them.

It's fucking bullshit that there's no "DLC Only" pack. And since it's all useless crap, I won't ever buy it.

Back to the future was garbage. Not as bad as Jurassic Park, but close. People who disagree need to go back and play full throttle and respecognize.

Dorrin

I'm thinking of picking up Grimrock.

I'm also looking at the Binding of Isaac which is currently 50% off at 2.50 or 4.48 for the original plus the DLC. I've read some conflicting reports on the DLC that you are better off just playing the original and maybe waiting on the DLC. Any opinions on this? I'm assuming 2.50 is about as cheap as I'll find for this.

Witchfinder General

punched Wheelchair Mike
So far:

Grimrock
Mirror's Edge
Telltale Poker

About $14 spent thus far.

Waiting on great deals for:

The Witcher 2
Skyrim
Sonic Generations
SF x Tekken
Ridge Racer: unleashed

Tempted by:

ID games pack

Kelegacy

XBOX - RECORD ME LOVING DOWN MY WOMAN GOOD
21 games bought today (some were a small bundle like Penumbra collection), and not much under 75% off. I think I'm done for today but have a bunch in my wish list for later if I still have funds at the end of the sale for the little games. Hoping I don't miss much by sleeping tonight. I'll be about an hour short for whatever SpaceChem replaces, and I'm not getting up super duper early just to check it. Oh well.

Maybe I'll leave my PC on overnight. Hmm. yeah. I'll have to get up to piss anyway.

feel

I'm gonna have to time my sleep schedule so I don't completely miss an entire Flash deal, this is ridiculous!

And Saints Row bumped ArmaIICO down.

Smash88

Banned
But then i'll be buying the Game and the Season Pass again, which is not really useful to me, because I already have them.

It's fucking bullshit that there's no "DLC Only" pack. And since it's all useless crap, I won't ever buy it.

That's why you don't buy the game and wait for the inevitable "Franchise Packs" or GOTY Edition of games. :)

Sianos

New rule: anyone who does not wait for the daily/flash/community sale must buy a copy of Bad Rats for every 99 cents wasted.

MUST. RESIST. URGE. TO. BUY.

saints-row--the-thirdwcuft.gif

Buy this game...they may not make another one like it.

Brick

What does everyone think the odds of that Alan Wake pack (with American Nightmare) going up as a daily/flash sale is? I feel my will to resist breaking down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom