• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2012 Thread: we still like you Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

mannerbot

I just said I probably wasn't gonna buy anything a few hours ago, but the flash deal system got me and I got Rayman Origins and Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes + DLC. You win Gaben...

oh god what have i done

fffzjsd.png

Bought a game that will suck your life away * played it for 3 years before calling it quits*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't believe I'm staying up this late for a sale.

What have you done to me Gaben.

You know you are going to spend more, i said i would only spend 50 dollars and between these steam summer sales and other daily deals/weekend deals previously im done to only 19 dollars in my steam wallet, im going to trade in games tomorrow for more wallet money.

One of these days I will make it through a sale without bankrupting myself. But yeah, not this sale.

Steam support got back to me in like 13 hours with my Batman Arkham City issue, they gave me another key but I got the same error with that key. I hate GFWL.

Unicorn

Wasn't there something posted online detailing all the upcoming bundles via a text file or something?

Really want the Sword of the Stars bundle (Complete first game plus the shittastic sequel and all DLC).

I'm really hoping SotS 2 eventually gets fixed to playable as I would love to dig in.

hlhbk

FYI to anyone considering picking up alice madness returns this sale, if you have a 16x10 monitor you will get black borders no matter what resolution you select. Fucking lazy ass devs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom