• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vuze

09tyWX9.gif

My exact same reaction haha
Nah, I loved Sleeping Dogs but Watch Dogs didn't catch me after a few hours of exploring the city n stuff

waby

Is Banished that good? and is 50% the best it ever been this Summer Sale?
Dark Souls of city building games because of its brutal weather

Edit: you can turn it off though if you want

Very relaxing to play on a rainy night, I highly recommend it if you like city building games. It's not loaded with tons of features and this is why I like it. It's simple yet there's still a large learning curve if you want to ensure you have a village that lasts though many winters.
a 7x7 farm of 6 can keep my initial village until forever :D

So far ive nabbed

Rock of Ages
Super amazing Wagon adventure
Metro LL: Developer pack DLC (the only dlc i didnt already own)
Kingdoms of Amalur
Blackwell Legacy
Battleblock theater
Castle Crashers
Shadowrun Dragonfall
Marlow Briggs
SoD Breakdown DLC
Abyss Odyssey

I bought Rock of Ages immediately after seeing the videos on the steam page. I knew it was an ACE team game, and theyre pretty far out, but this just looks all kinds of fucking mental. ACE team are so fuckin boss. Cant fucking wait for Abyss Odyssey

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
I wish I could shop all these sniping gifs that Rhaknar posts. Would swap the shooter's face with Laharl's and replace the bullets with steamgifts

Shadownet

Banned
giphy.gif

noone can hide from my sniping

That is some Navy SEAL shit right there.

Very relaxing to play on a rainy night, I highly recommend it if you like city building games. It's not loaded with tons of features and this is why I like it. It's simple yet there's still a large learning curve if you want to ensure you have a village that lasts though many winters.

Is there an end game to it? Just try to keep your town surviving for as long as possible?

Jadax

Can anyone tell me how to get steam screenshots for Uplay games? I can't even get the steam overlay to work (shift+tab).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I wish I could shop all these sniping gifs that Rhaknar posts. Would swap the shooter's face with Laharl's and replace the bullets with steamgifts

im still waiting for a talented gaffer to shop Laharl's face onto Wayne Brady here

waynebrady2.gif

would make my day

Divius

For anyone who played it, is Sleeping Dogs worth it? Still have $10 on my wallet, so I´m trying to choose carefully.
Another +1 from me. Game looks amazing, plays really well. Loved the driving and the combat. One of the best open world games I've played.

Vuze

Can anyone tell me how to get steam screenshots for Uplay games? I can't even get the steam overlay to work (shift+tab).

Did you try disabling uPlays overlay? Probably they are interfering. Apart from that make sure to launch the game through Steam and that it launches automatically without any uPlay extra stuff like updating etc

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
im still waiting for a talented gaffer to shop Laharl's face onto Wayne Brady here

waynebrady2.gif

would make my day

haha, would do it but I'm too busy with my university exams atm. I'll give it a shot when I'm done next week
if nobody else has made it by then

Polk

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Spec Ops The Line -- MB-A61646E254AADCA1 - Taken by Volimar
Spec Ops The Line #2 -- MB-6DCF3E68320589BB - Taken by Majukun
Darksiders -- MB-EF8F45F5E1839F39 - Taken by Kaisersalsek

If somehow Spec Ops code is invalid, PM me. It shouldn't be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom