• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

liezryou

while we're talking about Long Live The Queen - are there any decent dating sims for women on steam? I asked in a thread before but mostly got playstation recommendations.

Asking for my wife as she is curious to try one.

and how is LLTQ? I like games like VLR/999/corpse party, but this seems more like a Princess Maker type game - more decision focused than story driven, would that be fair? Never played one of those so don't know what I'd be letting myself in for.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/291030/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_1

This might be EXACTLY what you are looking for.

you just KNOW he was fucking typing that shit in FAST after he said he wished he had friends :p

"fuck....fuck fuck FUCK GO FINGERS GO GODDAMN IT NO TYPOS NO TYPOS"
Who types shit in for ModBot? Just ctrl-V the game name and code into the subject and body, hit send, BOOM. Lose 3 hours later

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Serious Sam 2 -- MB-F4F3C4988E77B696 - Taken by PoemOfTheLastMoment
Red Orchestra -- MB-0D986FC1998259EB - Taken by WavekSra
Insecticide -- MB-B55A4554D51CC77F - Taken by Gravelord_Nito

there you go :)

Cerity

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Endless Space Gold -- MB-BDB1EFF4347BF526 - Taken by Servizio
Long Live the Queen -- MB-D1012E5F1DBD0654 - Taken by mrklaw
Banished -- MB-11A751E8079A667B - Taken by Poetic

t1403870886z1.png

boopity

No, I like stealth but just fairly bad at it and don't like too dark environments. I can't pass enemies without getting detected even in Deus Ex *cries*

An hour? Did you even make it past the tutorial? Or past the point where you get your first power (Blink)?

You are seriously skipping over the greatest stealth game of the last ten years...

As soon as you get Blink the stealth is a piece of cake!

drgambit

Banned
Well, if LLTQ is on a flash sale there's still hope that 100% orange juice will be on sale too!

(´ ▽`).。o♡

header_292x136.jpg

Does anyone own RE4 on Steam? If so, is it a good port? How are the keyboard and mouse controls?

I have it on Wii already but would consider owning it on PC if it is well done.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Seeing F.E.A.R. located under the "Masterpiece - Classic" group on the Community Choice warms my cold dead heart. It is both indeed.

Does anyone own RE4 on Steam? If so, is it a good port? How are the keyboard and mouse controls?

I have it on Wii already but would consider owning it on PC if it is well done.
The port is great, KB/M controls are fine now (they weren't so hot after launch), it even has the Wii/Gamecube exclusive graphical effects that the PS360 versions lacked. Runs at 60fps. Buy it.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I've always wondered this; HOW do you get Neogaf Gold? What is it exactly? I always thought it was just a joke, or is it?
You have to know a lot of gaming history, have some knowledge on the world of cheating codes in console games and be browsing GAF from a desktop computer.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A on the desktop website

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Ahhhhhhhh Long Live the Queen is one of the last two things on my wishlist I want to consider this sale a success, but all I have is Mars money. Anyone want to convince me that it's okay to use when you're buying something from your cart as opposed to funding your wallet? Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh dammit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom