• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
haha, would do it but I'm too busy with my university exams atm. I'll give it a shot when I'm done next week
if nobody else has made it by then

so thats why you've been semi-absent, I was wondering

Jadax

Did you try disabling uPlays overlay? Probably they are interfering. Apart from that make sure to launch the game through Steam and that it launches automatically without any uPlay extra stuff like updating etc

Thanks will try. One more thing - do I have to play in Full-Screen mode? I like playing all my games in windowed mode.

I would love a copy of Long Live the Queen. Just PM me.
NqpkGEf.gif

Sarcasm

Yeah, but I can't understand what to do from the GOG trailer :S

And I saw some stats on Steam store page, but actually..what is it? A kingdom simulator or something like that?

Yeah your some princess and its like choose your own adventure + build stats up thing. And boobs.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
while we're talking about Long Live The Queen - are there any decent dating sims for women on steam? I asked in a thread before but mostly got playstation recommendations.

Asking for my wife as she is curious to try one.

and how is LLTQ? I like games like VLR/999/corpse party, but this seems more like a Princess Maker type game - more decision focused than story driven, would that be fair? Never played one of those so don't know what I'd be letting myself in for.

Daft Bird

Holy crap I'm totally in love with Long Live the Queen such an adorable game everyone should buy it!!!

Shit, I died in an hour

while we're talking about Long Live The Queen - are there any decent dating sims for women on steam? I asked in a thread before but mostly got playstation recommendations.

Asking for my wife as she is curious to try one.

You mean with Bishounen? Dysfunctional Systems might be worth a try then.

Chariot

Asking for my wife as she is curious to try one..
I don't know if this is 100% what your wife want's but I think it's the next best thing on stream: Always Remember Me

Mokoi

Banned
Whoo best FPS shooter giveaway. Can you handle the intense realism? Also gotta go Fast.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Long Live The Queen -- MB-1A1261E6298498B6 - Taken by Sarcasm

Vuze

Thanks will try. One more thing - do I have to play in Full-Screen mode? I like playing all my games in windowed mode.

I don't think so. Steam overlay should hook into anything compatible regardless of windowed or fullscreen mode. I also tend to play windowed and never had any issues.

Frologic

That is some Navy SEAL shit right there.

Is there an end game to it? Just try to keep your town surviving for as long as possible?

No real end game, just survive and try to create the largest and most efficient village as possible. There are some really tough achievements though. I've got 40 hours logged and only unlocked 4 out of the 36. Dev is also working on mod kit.

m0t0k1

Well, if you know what to do. Failing and failing hard is part of the game, because you don't know what's coming and how you can "fight" what's coming.

Just like any visual novel then. I need one more steam card to sell then i have enough to buy it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
That fast modbot mailing fingers!

you just KNOW he was fucking typing that shit in FAST after he said he wished he had friends :p

"fuck....fuck fuck FUCK GO FINGERS GO GODDAMN IT NO TYPOS NO TYPOS"

BruteUA

Sitting here in the dark (so I don't wake my wife) trying to use my laptop to see if there's a better deal via trade for L.A. Noire Complete. What the hell am I doing with my life?

Majukun

damn,just noticed that i finished the credit on my card with the last purchase...i'll see if i manage to recharge it again before the LLTQ deal expires :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom