• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have entered everyday for the past 4 or 5 days and I have lost every time..

I got my friend to enter for me today, and she won the first time..

MikeDown

Banned
Sister got confused, gah!

1st in artwork is PfantzyPantz

2nd in artwork is Pupo

sorry about mix up on stream

waiting to hear back from saM with 2nd catagory

Both RE4 and Revelations are nothing compared to the first Dead Space, imo.
But i liked 4 way more than Reve, they still feel so outdated (hell, even RE6 does)

I don't know about that. RE6 has more combat and movement options than most TPS. It's actually a bit hard to go back to the usual cover based shooter once you get used to how the combat system works. Easily one of the best in the genre.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh Last Remnant is on sale?

1352352794198388_animate.gif

trolho

Neo Member
Its not a port its a native PC game, the console versions are the ports.

That said, the game runs better than most native PC only games. MT framework is awesome.

Other MT framework games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MT_Framework

all generally run great on PC.

I love that engine and how smooth it runs for most games.

Do I need to have played 1-3 to understand what the story is about on DMC4?

I've never gotten to beat the PS2 games, but from what I've played from the first one, I liked it.

KiraFA37

Do I need to have played 1-3 to understand what the story is about on DMC4?

I've never gotten to beat the PS2 games, but from what I've played from the first one, I liked it.

Nope, you mostly play as somebody else then Dante. I've only played DMC4 and haven't felt that I missed anything.

Chavelo

Its not a port its a native PC game, the console versions are the ports.

That said, the game runs better than most native PC only games. MT framework is awesome.

Other MT framework games http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MT_Framework

all generally run great on PC.

I love that engine and how smooth it runs for most games.

Oh hey, there is my daily reminder that UMvC3 didn't come out on PC even though it easily could....

Hello darkness, my old friend.......

trolho

Neo Member
Nope, you mostly play as somebody else then Dante. I've only played DMC4 and haven't felt that I missed anything.

Coolio. I might buy this then.

$2.49. Super cheap for Square Enix's best console game last gen.

Is this game any good? That 66 metascore kinda scares me, but everyone seems to like this game. 83 userscore and 94% positive reviews.

I'll either buy this or DMC4. Need to save some moneys for the next CS:GO operation.

rtcn63

You remember that cartoon Samurai Pizza Cats? That's basically the same plot as DMC 1-3, but less light-hearted.

No idea what show this is from, but I just love this gif. It's like they timed the PG ("This show is okay for kids") logo to appear with her cocking the gun.

Chuck

Toki767

Coolio. I might buy this then.

Is this game any good? That 66 metascore kinda scares me, but everyone seems to like this game. 83 userscore and 94% positive reviews.

I'll either buy this or DMC4. Need to save some moneys for the next CS:GO operation.
The 66 metascore came from the poor 360 version. Most of the issues were fixed in the PC release but it never got reviewed again.

No idea what show this is from, but I just love this gif. It's like they timed the PG ("This show is okay for kids") logo to appear with her cocking the gun.
It's from Chuck. Really good show.

Chariot

Sister got confused, gah!

1st in artwork is PfantzyPantz

2nd in artwork is Pupo

sorry about mix up on stream

waiting to hear back from saM with 2nd catagory
Could you post the pictures again, I watched part of the recorded steam, I think best picture won, but I am not quite sure.

Ozium

Hi! Been waiting seven years for my account to get activated and it finally did thanks to Stumpokapow.. I added him on Steam and he was kind enough to respond (proof that SteamGAF is best GAF?)

So glad to finally be a part of the GAF community, particularly SteamGAF..

yay!

rrs

Hi! Been waiting seven years for my account to get activated and it finally did thanks to Stumpokapow.. I added him on Steam and he was kind enough to respond (proof that SteamGAF is best GAF?)

yay!

Welcome aboard

Vuze

yay!

Wowzers. And I thought my 5 months were quite some time. Welcome!

Dambrosi

Banned

yay!
Welcome to the jungle, we got fun and games.

yay!

Well damn that's bloody long!

Welcome!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

yay!

tumblr_mzbe87JAA01sgyi2ao4_250.gif

Hello, and welcome!

yay!

7 years?! WTF?!

Kept you waiting, huh?

Arukado

System Shock 2 purchased. I wonder what i'm going to do with the summer cards. At this point of time i think it would be better to sell them instead of crafting the summer badge. Mmm, first world problems.

yay!

Welcome! I've been part of NintenGAF for years and only recently I have built a PC and discovered SteamGAF. you all are truly a great bunch of individuals!

yay!

It took me about 7 years as well. Welcome!

gngf123

yay!

7 years? Holy shit.

Pupo

yay!

Welcome, I'm new too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom