• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angryhead

Neo Member
There this indie game. I forgot what it called. But the main character wear a bandana on his head.

I think its called Crank? Might be from the same people that made Super Meat Boy..

There was also a sequel. Its a pretty violent game from what I remember.

I just can't remember the name of it right now :(

Shank.

derExperte

There this indie game. I forgot what it called. But the main character wear a bandana on his head.

I think its called Crank? Might be from the same people that made Super Meat Boy..

Shank

edit: shanked in the face

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.

Shank?

EDIT: Dagnabbit.

Dascu

Shank

Ikaruga

Polk

Shank?

oti

Banned

• S
  • h
  • a
  • n
  • k

Shark?

Remember Me finally on sale!

Only 67%off

oh-come-on.gif

Had a look at it after your post - i am now also bitterly disappointed it was not more then 67%

just find the folder with 20gb in it that's rapidly gaining sentience, that's where your saves are.

I really have tried but no go... My steam folder and all games are installed on D: and I have checked it and C: but no saves. There is a folder: C:\Users\useid\Documents\Witcher 2\gamesaves

but it is empty

Arthea

We are setting ourselves for major disappointment with this community vote, aren't we?
*keeps believing Ikaruga will win* (><)

Waking up to the stench of failure in a few hours is going to be horrible. Someone save the community from themselves and get Ikaruga voted in please.

Tellaerin

Shank
Shank
Shank
Shank

If I go on Steam and can't find Shank Shank Shank Shank.

I'm coming back here to kick some butts.

thanks guys :p Shank.

Yeah, yeah, Shank! Like that game with that Pikachu-looking guy with the wrench and the little robot. Ratchet and Shank. Yeah, that's the ticket!

>.>

Autofokus

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Ikaruga -- MB-BED2E5E3D6F3BCB3 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 78 entrants total.

t1403788387z1.png
We all know that the steam community will fail again.

Shadownet

Banned
I've only played the first one, and thought it was pretty bad. No idea if the second one is any better.

I heard that too. 2nd didn't reinvent anything apparently but it fixed the issues of the 1st one.

Well sale ends at the 30th. I'll wait to see if it will drop more.

jobrro

Bought the Wolf Among Us yesterday afternoon. Already waiting for episode 5... damn enthralling.

Just purchased FC3: Blood Dragon for just under $5, no interest in Far Cry really (otherwise I would have got the collection) but I don't think that matters for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom