• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadGear

It's similar in the States, it's $10.19 here.

I was about to pick up Bioshock either as Triple Pack or Infinite with Season Pass but knowing this I would just feel ripped off. Maybe i should just get Splinter Cell instead, looks interesting enough.

KPJZKC

Why does life have to get in the way of these magical events? Had to go on a three day bender at a music festival, then had to hang out with girlfriend, had to work to make monies. No time to actually play or buy :(

Danielsan

Entered the giveaway for Endless Space. Thanks for the oppeotunity nbnt. I've been eyeing that game for the past day. I'd really like to try a 4X game some time.

Arthea

There are actually such big pricing differences in EU stores? Bioshock Triple Pack is 14.99€ for me (german store). I could get another game for the additional cost.

Never noticed any differences before, maybe it's price mistake in my regional store or yours?

mclem

So. I have to ask, because sometimes these simulators can come out of nowhere and actually be kinda awesome (Euro Truck Simulator, I'm lookin' at you)...

...so, Car Mechanic Simulator. Actually an enjoyable game assuming you're not *that* into wankel rotary engines?

Chariot

That doesn't make me feel better. : /

The
Steam
democratic experiment has clearly failed.

We need an autocrat to take the reins and guide us into a new era of enlightened sales.

Who will heed the call?
Fun
Bliss
Skill
Thought

Long ago the four nations lived together in harmony.
Then everything changed when the casual crowd attacked.
Only the GAFatar, master of all four elements could stop them.
But when the world needed him most - he vanished.
A hundred sales past and my brother and I discovered the new GAFatar
An blissbender on GAF and although his blissbending skills are great
He has a lot to learn before he's ready to save anyone.
But I believe
you
can save the world.

Why does life have to get in the way of these magical events? Had to go on a three day bender at a music festival, then had to hang out with girlfriend, had to work to make monies. No time to actually play or buy :(
Hey, everyone has options. ;)

Chariot wins my SteamGAF member of the month award.

Virdix

I've only gotten Metro, Brothers, and Battleblock Theater this sale. Hoping for more things that I want in the coming days! Voted Ikaruga since everyone wants it!

KPJZKC

Entered the giveaway for Endless Space. Thanks for the oppeotunity nbnt. I've been eyeing that game for the past day. I'd really like to try a 4X game some time.

Endless Space is nice, but lacks some of the charm/hold that some other games of the same genre have - give Sword of the Stars (1, not 2, NEVER 2) a try. There's a couple more but my brain isn't working right now.

Guys how do I backup Witcher 2 save? All my saves are in cloud and I'm just before the point of no return for deciding on act 2. So I want to back up the save for a second playtrough.

Or does the cloud saves everything?

Pachimari

I heard KOF XIII has a bad netcode. I want to ask here for those who have that game on steam, is the netcode good or still the same as the console ports?

That would be terrible when their trailer highlights "lag free online battles".

Got myself the Grand Theft Auto bundle with all the game, neat.

Driw3r

Unconfirmed Member
I just hope that "Of Orcs and Men" and Braid goes to flash sale... 5€ in my wallet and i'am not going to use more than that, anymore, i wish.

MadGear

Never noticed any differences before, maybe it's price mistake in my regional store or yours?

That seems to be the case. It's only discounted by 75% here whereas every other store seems to have a 83% discount on it.

€: Oh I see, the triple pack is not part of the daily sale here :/

Pachimari

Bought the GTA collection but why do I have 2 of each?

7PRWBhx.jpg

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Whoop, just got my first booster pack. Sequence.

Arthea

I just looked at the page. There's two different editions.

Emperor edition come with 4 DLCs?
And Gold only come with 1 DLC?

it's misleading, I think Emperor edition comes with soundtrack and some other bonuses that are counted as dlcs and a game in fact has only one dlc - Disharmony.
Or I'm wrong, *goes to check*

Chariot

Anybody know what a scuba steve is and why it just showed up in my inventory?
It's an head for Battleblock Theatre. All you stuff from that game goes into your inventory and you can trade heads and weapons on the market.

The Avatar:TLA post you made, of course!

We're red team though, wouldn't that make us the fire nationcasual gamers?
Well, technically yes. We the Funnation, but our leader turned to evil and overdone it with the fun. And now our army is full of fitlhy casuals. We're not evil per se, it's only the turn our nations took. We too, have to hope that the GAFatar liberate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom