• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

adburns

A Virus Named TOM

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_292x136.jpg
A Virus Named TOM -- MB-34EF246D90538682

t1403777057z1.png

Coreda

Is there some list of the past daily/flash deals so I know if games I'm thinking of buying have already had their time?

Shadownet

Banned
Bought the GTA collection but why do I have 2 of each?

7PRWBhx.jpg

Yo! When you buy the GTA Collection. Does it give you multiple codes or one big code? Cause I wanna gift GTA IV to someone.

it's misleading, I think Emperor edition comes with soundtrack and some other bonuses that are counted as dlcs and a game in fact has only one dlc - Disharmony.
Or I'm wrong, *goes to check*

I did a little research. Apparently the Gold Edition comes with Emperor Edition included. So Gold would be the overall edition to buy.

Pakoe

Should have bought Don't Starve when it was on sale :(. Heard some friends saying it wasn't that bad and started looking at reviews and now i want it.

Lain

Just woke up and after my computer did some weird updating things for windows (that I hadn't downloaded?) and a coherence check of one of the HDDs (that was weird since I had shut the PC down fine) I managed to see Ikaruga as one of the community choices.
I hope it wins, I would get it for that price.

pahamrick

I just looked at the page. There's two different editions.

Emperor edition come with 4 DLCs?
And Gold only come with 1 DLC?

From memory/Amazon, the Emperor Edition comes with the following:

United Empire "Emperor's Guard Extra Skin" Pack
A unique "Endless" Hero - Hire a unique and mysterious hero, direct descendant of the Endless civilization.
Official Digital Soundtrack
1000 G2G - Boost your Amplitude account and add 1000 G2G to the value of your votes for the game art and design on our website.
"Dev Team" and "Endless Space" Forum Awards - Add the unique "Dev Team" and "Endless Space" Awards on your Amplitude account profile.

So unless you really want the bonus hero and soundtrack, the Gold is fine because that includes Harmony.

rockx4

Voted for Ikaruga. This sale has been a bit disappointing though, some prices are definitely higher than the previous sale. I've only purchased 2 games, and I had my eye on quite a few, but most of them ending up being more than I expected. Some games were also missing "complete" editions, with the dlc costing more than the complete franchise set... it felt like the publisher giving me the middle finger so I decided to skip the games entirely.

Shadownet

Banned
There this indie game. I forgot what it called. But the main character wear a bandana on his head.

I think its called Crank? Might be from the same people that made Super Meat Boy..

There was also a sequel. Its a pretty violent game from what I remember.

I just can't remember the name of it right now :(

squidyj

Guys how do I backup Witcher 2 save? All my saves are in cloud and I'm just before the point of no return for deciding on act 2. So I want to back up the save for a second playtrough.

Or does the cloud saves everything?

just find the folder with 20gb in it that's rapidly gaining sentience, that's where your saves are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom