• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanskie

Banned
Join us in the #RedTeam, we're just getting started.

pp31562-welcome-poster.jpg

Onionkid

Nito, if you're up, here's a question. You're the only person on my friends list who owns KOF13. If I buy it, are you gonna play online with me?!?!?

Onionkid

Yo, add me and I'll play with you as well.

Done, man. I'm buying it asap so long as I have anyone to play. Do you play many fighters? I played KOF13 on 360, but I only got into trying Athena...that being said, I play SF4/UMvC3 (poorly!) so I hope we're the same level. Bad, but not awful?! Haha.

Edit: Bought, and looking forward to some matches! Team red has to stick together

What are the chances of MG:R getting a bigger discount than 50% at some point? I held off on buying it, but maybe I should have gone all in on that one.

I'm not sure if you guys know about the Library view on the Steam website but it's great, it gives a bunch of sorting options, like by controller support, co-op etc. just clicked on it today and was totally surprised.

MadGear

Win/Win for you then.

With Far Cry 3 i got my first uPlay title ever and don't really get the negativity towards it. It doesn't interfere with my game and without the strange uPlay currency popups I am actually OK with uPlay (at least so far).
But then again I'm also using Origin and not hating it, so I guess I'm just weird.

Done, man. I'm buying it asap so long as I have anyone to play. Do you play many fighters? I played KOF13 on 360, but I only got into trying Athena...that being said, I play SF4/UMvC3 (poorly!) so I hope we're the same level. Bad, but not awful?! Haha.
I think the only steam fighter I don't have is Injustice. So yeah I play 'em. I've played a lot of SF4 over the years on 360 (and 3DS) but I don't think I ever really got all that good. I'm not so hot at KOF either, but I love it anyway. There's a ScrubGAF group on Steam if you wanna find other people to play with as well (although we haven't really set anything up yet, I need to get access to make events or something).

Bradach

What should I do with the Summer Adventure Cards i've gotten from voting?

It says they're only valid until 30th June and it seem like I can sell them. if I don't sell them by 30th June are they just gone?

Arthea

It says they're only valid until 30th June and it seem like I can sell them. if I don't sell them by 30th June are they just gone?

yes, or you can craft a badge yourself.

Facism

yeh they're gone after the 30th. if you're not going to craft the badge, sell them or trade them

Locust

Seems that buy orders aren't first come first serve, others are getting some low demand cards at same offer before me even though I put down my money first.

oipic

In space, no one can hear you scream

My phone battery died moments after I said hi to ModBot and mentioned this giveaway... so his PM is an awesome surprise to come home to after work.

Thank you, nbnt - for this, and all your generosity, and while nobody probably wants to hear from a happy winner, I'm stoked that ModBot plucked my name out of his hat - Space Engineers has been near the top of my wishlist since it hit Steam. I'm very happy! Thanks again. :)

Onionkid

I think the only steam fighter I don't have is Injustice. So yeah I play 'em. I've played a lot of SF4 over the years on 360 (and 3DS) but I don't think I ever really got all that good. I'm not so hot at KOF either, but I love it anyway. There's a ScrubGAF group on Steam if you wanna find other people to play with as well (although we haven't really set anything up yet, I need to get access to make events or something).

Sounds real similar, I'm looking forward to it! I'm just now in the process of getting all my 360 fighters into my Steam library...so I'm down to play whatever we both own whenever! I'll have to check out ScrubGAF, haha, sounds right up my alley. Now, if only VF made its way onto Steam...:)

That goes for anyone else as well! Send friend invites if you're a fighting fan!

Zafir

Seems that buy orders aren't first come first serve, others are getting some low demand cards at same offer before me even though I put down my money first.
Thats how the store has always been. Newer listings for the same price always seemed to be listed higher. Unless they fixed that.

NEO0MJ

Even though I already own it I had to vote for Ikaruga, not like it'll win. Most votes that featured these arcadey games lost.

What are the chances of MG:R getting a bigger discount than 50% at some point? I held off on buying it, but maybe I should have gone all in on that one.

Probably during the winter sale.

Milamber

what's the valiant hearts for TF2 i keep hearing about? pretend i'm a noob. (i am in this regard!)

For a brief moment on the turnover to new sales, Valiant Hearts was selling for under a dollar in the Russian store. Traders immediately snapped it up and asked for 1 TF2 key in exchange for the non russians.

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
My phone battery died moments after I said hi to ModBot and mentioned this giveaway... so his PM is an awesome surprise to come home to after work.

Thank you, nbnt - for this, and all your generosity, and while nobody probably wants to hear from a happy winner, I'm stoked that ModBot plucked my name out of his hat - Space Engineers has been near the top of my wishlist since it hit Steam. I'm very happy! Thanks again. :)
My pleasure, enjoy! :D Thank you for the kind words!

Tektonic

For a brief moment on the turnover to new sales, Valiant Hearts was selling for under a dollar in the Russian store. Traders immediately snapped it up and asked for 1 TF2 key in exchange for the non russians.

was the trade happening/advertised on tf2outpost or somesuch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom