• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Monk

I remember voting for GTA 4 to be 80% off, so why is it 75%?

80% in here for me:

zeIOQMo.png

I want to giveaway a game that is in my inventory, but i don't know how to look up for the key. Any ideas?

check the modbot gifting guide on the first page. basically you gift it to your own email address then use a link within that email in modbot, but check the first page of any steam thread for the detailed instructions

Good night all, I trust I will awake with Ikaruga on sale. Come on steam gaf don't let me down (I might even gift a copy or two if we make it).

The_Monk

That's the complete edition. I'm lookin at the white background icon they used for voting and that was just GTA4 proper.

Oh I see. Well the difference in here is just 1.60€ between the base version and the Complete version.

I would say it's worth to pay the difference and this is coming from someone who do not own any of the DLC's. Also, don't forget the game uses GFWL DRM as well the Rockstar Social Club thing.

Also do I still have a chance to secure Valiant Hearts from the price error a few hours ago?
That happened during the wee hours here so I missed it.

-PXG-

This is the first Steam Sale where I haven't bought a single thing, or at least yet. Gaben...you need to do better to get this skrilla

Tektonic

will i like last remnant for $2.50?

(i've almost finished dragoneers aria - if that tells you about my masochism for jrpgs)

Quantum

I'm getting burnt out on the steam sale which is unfortunate as I do make the majority of my yearly buys during it.

I feel like in previous sales there were better objectives and more games would have price changes.

This is the first sale I've seen where the flash and daily prices are higher than their previous minimums and I haven't cleared enough of my wishlist due to this.

That being said I shouldn't be complaining too much because I've taken a large part of my wishlist down when a game hits less than 50% off.

I am now hoping for some of the newer releases to have flash sales but it seems unlikely at this point.

(just over 200 spent and have obtained 33 games)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom