• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiraFA37

Ok i can´t buy cards from market i´m locked out until 22 july, i got spare card 6 and 7 i´d like to trade for 1, 3, 4, 5 or 10 sucks i wont be making it i guess. :/

Also here is a Payday 2 giveaway you can enter for all 3 but only win one, this is for those unlucky ones. :)

Good Luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Payday2 3 -- MB-01DEC2ED97BF8A5A
Payday2 2 -- MB-74D4B4252256C77D
Payday2 1 -- MB-FFE12465CF2E959B

t1403953235z1.png

So entering this. I got a spare 10 for one your 7s, http://steamcommunity.com/id/KiraFA37.

Chariot

As much as those software community choices suck, anime visual novels would still suck more.
Man, the hate is real. I am asking for a community choice. Not a flashsale, not a daily. A community choice. And you're saying, that one side of the community choice would be anime visual novels, that would be suck.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Battlefield Bad Company 2 for 2.49€, think ill finally double dip on it just to own it on steam

aku:jiki

Man, the hate is real. I am asking for a community choice. Not a flashsale, not a daily. A community choice. And you're saying, that one side of the community choice would be anime visual novels, that would be suck.
You already have a non-game vote going on right now. You can just open some animu pics in an image viewer and then click around in one of these apps to not play a game just the same. If you pick one of the music apps, you can even make sounds while clicking around!

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

Why would you even bother responding to a post like that? It's pointless to argue when it comes to these things.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
last night green was second, had some hopes... now I look at it and...

3035979-2174268-hulkbeaten.gif

Chariot

You already have a non-game vote going on right now. You can just open some animu pics in an image viewer and then click around in one of these apps to not play a game just the same. If you pick one of the music apps, you can even make sounds while clicking around!
You do realize that most Visual Novels on steam have actual gameplay. Not just talking about textchoices here and there, you have to manage an Itemshop in Reccetear and dungeoncrawl for items, you have to mange your day in Cheery High and even if we're talking about a full text Visual Novel, there is more to it than just look at pretty pictures.

This predjudice against visual novlels and animeconsumers is unnecessary mean and uninformed.
Why would you even bother responding to a post like that? It's pointless to argue when it comes to these things.
Because I really dom't like this hostility against visual novels. One can not like them, one can critize them and parts of their structure, one can even critize creepy fans, but some people are really trying to be mean.

Rhaknar

whats the word on the state of Spacebase? conceptually the game looks great, but I havent been following its progress

Rhaknar

my plan today is to do all these playfire "play for the first time" rewards in 1 sitting

thats...gonna suck lol :p

From what I understand, it's still rather early in development and there's still a lot of work to be done on it.

thanks porky, ill skip it for now then, im way too short as it is atm, that 50€ gift card I got from monk didnt last long lol

Is Tropico 4 dlc worth it?

Kinda want battlefield bc2 - is Vietnam just a multiplayer expansion? Part of me wonders whether it'll go free on origin at some point

Ozium

Animation and Modeling or Audio Production?

The suspense is killing me.

edit: Animation and Modeling won.. even when the choice is software the steam community picks the wrong one... :)

Rhaknar

the flash deals are good deals, theyve just been repeated ad nauseum

Card Boy

Banned
the 2012 Christmas coal thing was the best. Random chance of getting games, and people where trading games for coal. It was a win win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom