• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

See, that's a solid community vote.

Cloudbuilt better win or it'll be raining salt.

Have it on PS+. It's buggy and honestly not that fun.

Did they ever patch the huge performance problems the PS4 version has/had? I never bothered to download it because everyone was talking about stuttering and loading times so I'm still thinking about buying the PC version.

Yrael

Bah, I bought The Cat Lady earlier in the sale because I thought there was no way it would ever get a Daily Deal or Flash Sale. Ah well! It is an interesting game - incredibly grim and at times rather disturbing, but utterly captivating at the same time too.

L.O.R.D

holy wow
bcMrda0.jpg

how he do that ?
he have 250 of each card

to the moon is so bad. it's a story about autism that feels like it was written by somebody with autism.

just youtube the piano track from the game because that's the only good thing about it.

I choose to believe this is a troll post; even accounting for taste, I can't wrap my head about anyone actually thinking this.

Bought a tf2 key from the market, they took the money but I don't have the key xD
Guess I'll wait a bit too see if it fixes. The problem is that the transaction is not recorded in my log

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bought a tf2 key from the market, they took the money but I don't have the key xD
Guess I'll wait a bit too see if it fixes. The problem is that the transaction is not recorded in my log

market is borked atm, lots of ppl with the same problem

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Apparently TrackMania Nations Forever moved to the new free content system a few days ago... but something broke in the process as the game disappeared from my library and attempts to reinstall it have been in vain.

Edit: The sub has no depots, but this shouldn't have caused the game to remove itself and prevent the installation window from popping up.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Apparently TrackMania Nations Forever moved to the new free content system a few days ago... but something broke in the process as the game disappeared from my library and attempts to reinstall it have been in vain.

maybe thats the game people were saying disapeared when they lost 1 yesterday

JustLynx

Last bump! ends in 30m

The kindness and generosity here is too much! trying to keep up and do the same :p
Good luck!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-4B4AE5142DEDA693 - Taken by Kiru. 58 entrants total.

t1403957053z1.png

Salsa

I couldn't get that hat purely because of RUSE 2

I refused to buy it to get the cheevo, it was like $30+. had every other one

then the hat started selling for $200+

felt great

Addnan

Tried to buy key from market, steam took my money gave me no key. An error popped up. There's no record of the transaction under my account either. Wtf.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
FYI Broken Age is going to be up on GoG in the next two rounds or so (hour to hour and a half). Likely 50% off.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom