• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

didamangi

Why can't publishers put up a DLC pack or some kind for those of us that only have the base game? It's really annoying. 2K and Bethesda, pls.

derExperte

he need some serious amount of money to buy 2800 of each card ( that mean he need total 28000 card of normal card summer 2014 sales )

each card is 0.12- 0.15 $ in average

Even if I had no problem burning that much cash I would be too lazy to buy all the cards.

Banner Saga is pretty great so far. I feel like I'm missing something though. I've got no idea what's going on with the guys in the first chapter.

redlacs

just finished Lunnye Devitsy on 100%

6 hours on record, 2 of which i spent trying to get to last coin by shooting myself out of cannon towards very a bugged platform (turned out that pc restart did the trick and the platform became less buggy after that for some reason..)

other than that, quite enjoyable and somewhat challenging exploration platformer.
but i think i do generally hate cannons from now on......

still, thanks again Shade for your giveaway couple of days ago!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Apparently Rogue Legacy, really isn't my thing as I thought, although I can see why people like it as much as they do.

tumblr_mw590mV4yB1rmin5no1_400.gif

Arthea

just finished Lunnye Devitsy on 100%

6 hours on record, 2 of which i spent trying to get to last coin by shooting myself out of cannon towards very a bugged platform (turned out that pc restart did the trick and the platform became less buggy after that for some reason..)

other than that, quite enjoyable and somewhat challenging exploration platformer.
but i think i do generally hate cannons from now on......

still, thanks again Shade for your giveaway couple of days ago!

That's admirable feat, Lunar games are too weird for me, I feel like my eyes are being burnt together with eyesockets while playing them (><)

Kiru

Last bump! ends in 30m

The kindness and generosity here is too much! trying to keep up and do the same :p
Good luck!

Can't believe my luck. I won this earlier already. Now I win this AGAIN with fucking 58 entries...
Seems like you guys will get another chance...^^

Arthea

Did someone say they didn't like rogue legacy? BURN HIM, BURN HIM TO THE GROUND!

Side Note: Was it BHK3?

Oh! but that's not what I mean at all! I like the idea, and all upgrading-building-dynasty thing, it just that I'm not a fan of platforming part and that you can get it generated in such a way that it's lose-lose situation, also need to mention that I absolutely hate paying all my leftover money for entrance, just can't do, not me (><)

Rogue Legacy looked cool but I played for 70 minutes and haven't touched it since.

Was just boring to me.

Glad I didn't buy this. On the other hand, I was immediately hooked with Long Live the Queen. This game has more depth than I thought. $2.75 was a deal for LLTQ. People should buy it when it was on flash.

Knight77

Guys any good GDR? I mean not like Skyrim but more like Baldurs Gate or Diablo, I have in mind Torchlight and BG (already finished, anything else really good? If can be played with the pad then it's perfect....

aku:jiki

Oh! but that's not what I mean at all! I like the idea, and all upgrading-building-dynasty thing, it just that I'm not a fan of platforming part and that you can get it generated in such a way that it's lose-lose situation, also need to mention that I absolutely hate paying all my leftover money for entrance, just can't do, not me (><)
There is an expansion for your castle that lets you keep more and more money the more you upgrade it.

Rogue Legacy looked cool but I played for 70 minutes and haven't touched it since.

Was just boring to me.
What about it would be boring if it looked cool? I mean, you must have recognized that it's a platform combat game from looking at it, and it is exactly that and does it pretty well. Don't see how the game is anything other than what it looks to be.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I cant deal with this thread if todays "popular game to shit on" is going to be Rogue Legacy

Double

I like Rogue Legacy. Not as much as i.e. FTL and I had enough for now after 15 hours into it, but it was fun.

To each his own though.

Marcel

I cant deal with this thread if todays "popular game to shit on" is going to be Rogue Legacy

I don't really understand it either. It's pretty clear from the design and style of the game that it's a "rogue-lite". Some people having unrealistic expectations doesn't mean a game is bad.

JustLynx

Again... :p

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JustLynx, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

header_586x192.jpg

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle -- MB-D687D93B059520FE - Taken by AngerdX. 13 entrants total.

t1403969488z1.png

Good luck!

Majukun

rogue legacy it's not the perfect game,but i liked it a lot.

but i'm a sucker for both rogue like and metroidvania type of games

Rogue Legacy was a fun distraction for a while. I beat the first boss, died, and just stopped playing. It's not bad, but I think I just died too often to make it really enjoyable. I found starting from the beginning every time to be rather tedious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom