• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

So, did anyone actually buy any of those utilities?

Eh, I kinda want to give FUSE a whirl because it sounds like something I could use, but from reviews, it also sounds like it doesn't really do the job all that well, so if I do, I might want to get it from my Eastern brothers.
Trying the demo.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I'm surprised that CDPR left The Witcher 3 region-free. I didn't expect it to last considering the region-specific pricing on GOG itself.
Yeah, me too. Some people are afraid they might change it later, but who knows. Of course, they could also sell it at the RU price everywhere, but I'm sure there's some weird publishing deal in Asia or somewhere that prevents them from doing so.

Hold on, I feel silly - where are the animation/sound production utilities? The current vote would've overlapped its timeframe. Did they change it, or did I somehow miss everything?

Edit - never mind, the Steam app on my phone was displaying everything completely wrong.

Turfster

Hold on, I feel silly - where are the animation/sound production utilities? The current vote would've overlapped its timeframe. Did they change it, or did I somehow miss everything?

The current community vote is the animation/modeling utilities.
Fusion, FUSE, RaySupreme, Substance Indie

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Yeah, me too. Some people are afraid they might change it later, but who knows. Of course, they could also sell it at the RU price everywhere, but I'm sure there's some weird publishing deal in Asia or somewhere that prevents them from doing so.

Realistically, the worst CDPR could do now is disable cross-region trading/gifting, but this would only affect those with copies stored in their inventories.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Realistically, the worst CDPR could do now is disable cross-region trading/gifting, but this would only affect those with copies stored in their inventories.
Yep, which is why traders are basically telling people not to let copies sit in your inventory now just in case. lol

Pachimari

The music is beautiful in Cloudbuilt, and no intro movie. I really wanna stream this. But nothing happens when I set it to stream with alt+f3.

Eternia

So finally after getting 82 games eligible booster pack, ~30 cards from votes, and over a dozen more from crafting/purchases, I finally get my elusive first foil. Had to be closing in on 400 cards.

Lain

My Steins;Gate BRD Box 2 order on Amazon has been moved from this month to next month, which means in theory I now have 50€ more to spend for this Steam sale... I might actually end up grabbing Transistor now instead of next sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
My Steins;Gate BRD Box 2 order on Amazon has been moved from this month to next month, which means in theory I now have 50€ more to spend for this Steam sale... I might actually end up grabbing Transistor now instead of next sale.

Shovel Knight > Transistor

MikeDown

Banned
I tried, I really did, but I ended up ragequit uninstalling metal gear rising:revengence, game is just too damn frustrating.

That said nice to see pink having the lead for once.

Heads up for anyone interested in Broforce, there's a new update coming soon
UQgKen0.jpg

Lain

Shovel Knight > Transistor

I want that too, after seeing the webm someone posted (was it Corrosivefrost? or someone else?), though Transistor has a female redheaded protagonist and I love female redheaded protagonists. I'll throw a coin later to decide maybe.

I want that too, after seeing the webm someone posted (was it Corrosivefrost? or someone else?), though Transistor has a female redheaded protagonist and I love female redheaded protagonists. I'll throw a coin later to decide maybe.

Shovel Knight is the better game.

Wensih

I look forward to buying Cloudbuilt for $3.

It's gonna win, right?

Either way would be okay by me because I was planning on buying Papo y Yo and The Cat Lady looks really interesting. I voted for Cloudbuilt, but I'm sort of hoping the other option wins.

Red

I really want Shovel Knight. I've had a lifelong love affair with 8 and 16 bit games. It's the closest thing I've seen to Mega Man in a long time.

You can't really go wrong with either. They're both excellent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom