• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kifimbo

Welp, having this game was worth it.

zmjBaa1.jpg

derExperte

What's wrong with splitting 4-packs in this thread?

There are reasons why the B/S/T thread exists and he's doing more than just splitting a four pack he bought for himself, also see the Banner Saga stuff from yesterday. If he's allowed to post his offers (that aren't even that great) in here what is stopping others doing the same?

So I woke up and realized I, at the very least, want to reach Level 2 on my Summer badge so I bought a 4-pack of Broforce...especially after reading the thread about the CEO of Devolver's comment yesterday.

Who's in? $7.50 Paypal gift (plus any fees if by any chance shown). PM me.

UPDATE: All gifts gone.

Jadax

So I woke up and realized I, at the very least, want to reach Level 2 on my Summer badge so I bought a 4-pack of Broforce...especially after reading the thread about the CEO of Devolver's comment yesterday.

how about tf2 keys?

Eternia

There are reasons why the B/S/T thread exists and he's doing more than just splitting a four pack he bought for himself, also see the Banner Saga stuff from yesterday. If he's allowed to post his offers (that aren't even that great) in here what is stopping others doing the same?
Ah, so it's more the issue of potentially profiting off of the 4-pack than the actual splitting? I didn't check on any of the prices so I don't know if they were bad deals or not.

Shadownet

Banned

If whoever buy it from you paying it straight from their bank account or their paypal wallet AND select gifting to friends and family from the menu. Then they wont be charge any fee.

just to let you know :)

The_Monk

GRID: Autosport is what GRID 2 should have been. Will post a full review later.

In case I miss it, please link it to me on Steam in case it's not too much trouble for you, I've been wanting to check it out but not for full price, I'm afraid. I played all the previous GRID games.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
If whoever buy it from you paying it straight from their bank account or their paypal wallet AND select gifting to friends and family from the menu. Then they wont be charge any fee.

just to let you know :)

This is totally unrelated to the thread, but as a personal note I really wish more people knew how to use Paypal. You don't directly link your bank account to somebody else's Paypal account, you god damned mental fetuses. Do you have any idea how annoying that makes the lives of people who are monitoring for fraud?

Sorry. Not aimed at anybody here. Aimed squarely toward the customers at my job.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Just realized I used all of my Steam Wallet funds, aka card money, to partly pay for Endless Space... that money was supposed to be for buying stuff on the marketplace.

I added $10 to my wallet earlier in order to buy the cheap Nosgoth pack only to realise that the game isn't available on the AU store; fortunately, though, the sub itself is has AU pricing information despite not being available and so I was able to purchase it after attempting to check out through the US store.

liezryou

AHHH. I think I'll take one?

What say GAF, is this game legit or is it another Mercenary Kings?

Do you have any left?

Add me http://steamcommunity.com/id/xxgozitaxx/ . As to whoever posted, directing me to the B/S/T thread. I'm doing this only for steamGAF, for the most part, and splitting 4 packs is nothing new in steam threads. I'm not posting my entire inventory for sale alright?

Also despite my avatar i am NOT russian, I am american (In case someone wanted to bring that up again).

SSPssp

The Steam phone app has been messed up for a couple of days now.
Anyone else use it and having trouble?

Yeah, it just goes black and exits out for me when I tried it earlier this week. I had better luck just using safari. I would just use the web browser on your phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom