• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

I'm really proud of Team Pink! It's about time pink made a come back, it's been a while since the 80s.

I wish Wolfenstein and Watchdogs didn't have the Australia Tax, but fingers crossed for the winter sale.

Is Among the Sleep a game where you have to hide from monsters and/or features combat, or is it just straight up horror narrative?

If anyone missed out on Shuggy the other day -

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kaisersalsek:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=844556.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Shuggy -- MB-D660A7A083F59500 - Taken by fade_. 2 entrants total.

t1403903039z1.png

Jadax

I hope I'm doing this right, won a few giveaways, going to start with a small game, but good one.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Jadax:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

La-Mulana -- MB-94C07382E7626B76 - Taken by iosefe. 20 entrants total.

t1403978884z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Trying to put buy orders in on the market for sale cards is a fucking mess right now. I give up, probably won't be crafting the badge this sale.

Ozium

I win the M&M thing.

How do I do this? Movie on Demand or movie streaming?

What's the link for the best way to use this?

Streaming.

Then you can either reedem now or later, doesn't matter.. either way will get sent to your email, if you do now you get a pdf w/ the info

Heres a game steamGAF, I know its not super awesome like the stuff others give out but its all I got, good luck.
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Frozen Synapse -- MB-F9590A02D98102E5 - Taken by D4rth Man7iz. 6 entrants total.

t1403978936z1.png

Ryne

I'm afraid to ask, because the last time I tried getting grey market keys I got burned, but where are you guys getting 10 keys for 20$?

Shakka

I would like to buy Football Manager 2014, but due to licensing issues, it is unavaible on the German Steam store.

Can anyone please help me out here? For example, I can PayPal you the money up front and you can gift it to me. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Applesauce

Boom! Bitch-slapped!
I contributed my last 10 points for the red team. I have no more Summer badges to craft, and it's time to start hoarding cards for the next sale where my goal is to hit 200 games.

Ceebs

But it's still $22 vs. $32, cheaper to go the key route.

I picked up an extra copy through keys for friend with just the money I made idling games for cards and selling those + summer cards.

I love trading cards even though I don't care about them :)

Did the timer next to 'Yesterday's Big Deals' always say 'new deals in xx:xx:xx'? I'm wondering if the encore will give a set of 18 deals for 24 hours or today's deals will shift to that area.

Actually, today's deals end in 23 hours so maybe we'll only get an encore of 9 deals. Oh Gaben, why hast thou forsaken us so?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom