• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

Between Transistor and Shovel Knight I went with Transistor, and it netted me a foil summer card which I sold back for 1.08€. Not bad, not bad at all.

Rezae

You know you've got issues when you see some of these giveaways and have to check your Steam library to see if you actually own it already or not. Also more than once during this sale so far I've seen a kickass deal, clicked to purchase and realize I already own it.

... Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Unexpectedly just paid off all my Steam sale purchases, just found out I had £30 sitting in my Topcashback account unclaimed. Time to grab Wolfenstein I guess :D

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Are cards really selling for 5 cents and less or is something wrong with the market?

Lots of people are dumping their summer sale cards since there are less than 48 hours before the sale ends and the cards disappear forever.

Garcia

During the Winter Sale I think there was a Portal Bundle going for $4.99, both games included. Does anyone else remember that?

MarionCB

One more flash sale, then last-day purchases. The market simply isn't working for me now too. I want to do one more Summer badge!

During the Winter Sale I think there was a Portal Bundle going for $4.99, both games included. Does anyone else remember that?
Yep, I bought that.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I noticed that Banished is listed in "Yesterday's Deals", despite it being a daily 2 days ago. 25% discount now, when it was 50% off as a daily. Kinda shady.

rtcn63

Great giveaway. I actually entered this one:)

Damnit I have to root for Dupy. Rhak got his Havel Knit, so.

calvin-hobbes-dance-off.gif

about 3 minutes left guys, sign up for a chance :) (if this is against the rules, sorry please no ban D:)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Hero Prinny, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Frozen Synapse -- MB-F9590A02D98102E5

t1403978936z1.png

vg260

Were not getting Double Dragon in a flash or daily are we?

It's the only thing I wanted out of this sale and am trained not to accept 50% off out of principle.

You know you've got issues when you see some of these giveaways and have to check your Steam library to see if you actually own it already or not. Also more than once during this sale so far I've seen a kickass deal, clicked to purchase and realize I already own it.

... Please tell me I'm not the only one.

Nah.

its more of a "coming of age" thing in regards to Steam.

I'm so angry with myself, i was going to get BroForce with the remaining £8 i had in my account but i didn't get home in time from work to buy it.

Annoyed doesn't even do it justice.

Bsigg12

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=844556.
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cloudbuilt -- MB-A49AD3D6FA28D974 - Taken by Purkake4. 46 entrants total.

t1403979740z1.png

Have at it

jshackles

Tried today's M&M contest and it was a no-go again. Won once out of 12 tries.

Lain

Lots of people are dumping their summer sale cards since there are less than 48 hours before the sale ends and the cards disappear forever.

I've noticed that when a summer card said it's only worth 5 cents these past days, it's just because the market server was crapping up.

Ibuki

Banned
Tried today's M&M contest and it was a no-go again. Won once out of 12 tries.

I think I'm at about 2 out of 10. I was losing hope and then finally won again before bed last night. Then I had a really weird dream so I don't think winning was worth it. :p

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Spent the remaining of my money yesterday and this shows up?

Baldurs Gate II
Shadowrun Returns
Goat Simulator
Broken Age
Cloudbuilt
TowerFall: Acension

a9e8cb88c8b3192e9688b7a6ad1f1db7.245x200x20.gif

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Tried that, with little to no rep it's almost impossible to get someone to trade with you.

How many keys do you need? I have a lot in my inventory that I was saving for the summer sale and I'm willing to part with some

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
about 3 minutes left guys, sign up for a chance :) (if this is against the rules, sorry please no ban D:)

It's not against the rules to repost a giveaway when it's fallen off a page (and I certainly don't think any mods are trigger happy enough to ban you for doing it on a raffle anyway), but I think enough people have it on 100 posts per page so it would have shown up twice. This thread moves fast enough that you might want to change your settings anyway if you aren't on mobile.

Thanks for doing the giveaway though, Frozen Synapse is a unique fun little game and it's nice to see it get some attention still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom