• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know you've got issues when you see some of these giveaways and have to check your Steam library to see if you actually own it already or not. Also more than once during this sale so far I've seen a kickass deal, clicked to purchase and realize I already own it.

... Please tell me I'm not the only one.

when Enhanced Steam goes from nice to have to need to have.

Toshin

does anyone actully have any extra summer cards they don't want to help me craft my ever steam badge?? <3
It truly has been a summer adventure in these threads

shouts to pahamrick who gave me 1,2!!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Towerfall ascension is gonna be free for PS PLUS next month fyi
That aint PC.
KuGsj.gif

devo1989

Anyone have any idea why my steam library number just went down by 1? This is the second time. Would look through everything but its at 200+ and I don't even know what I have anymore. Free weekend games?

Anyone have any idea why my steam library number just went down by 1? This is the second time. Would look through everything but its at 200+ and I don't even know what I have anymore. Free weekend games?

You must have had some form of gift or guess pass running that just expired.

Silex

I keep trying to accept trade offers and I'm getting a "You cannot trade with [name]" message. It's been like this for a few hours at least. What gives?

EDIT: Works on the web at least. Nevermind.

Ozium

I keep trying to accept trade offers and I'm getting a "You cannot trade with [name]" message. It's been like this for a few hours at least. What gives?

either the trading is messed up due to server load or you ate too many cookies.

try restarting steam and trying again.

Hugstable

Banned
I've gotten literally hundreds of dollars worth of games from GAF generosity and hours of fun. this is but a small thanks in return

Make sure to read the message too

You are amazing for this giveaway! WOW! I'm joining in on this one, was gonna get Wolfenstein and blow all my leftover summer sale money, but I might wait now to see if I can win haha.

Gonna be picking up Shadowrun Returns also, have no idea what the game is about, but at 3.74 is sounds interesting.

velociraptor

ModBot said:
Instructions for velociraptor:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line below containing the key.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Sanctum -- MB-AD3D17EA6B9725F1 - Taken by Purkake4

Skab

So seemingly one more day of dailies tomorrow, then an encore day, right?

Should I continue to hold off on Grim Dawn, hoping it is a daily tomorrow, or should I just say fuck it and grab it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom