• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sales 2014 |OT3| Sale over, new thread tonight/tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

hohoXD123

CosmicQueso, your new avatar is calling for you:
mlfw8400-images.jpg

god daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn

the point of the games is that the main character is kind of an irredeemable shit, once you realize he's being played out as the least-heroic of any person on the planet and everything he does is selfish it paints the journey in a bit of a different light

still kinda cringed every now and then though

Oh, that's alright then. As a Liverpool football club fan, I'm used to supporting irredeemable shits who have no heroic qualities to them whatsoever. Gives me someone to root for.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
GIVEAWAY

hey guys ... still about 25 games left in this giveaway (and apparently it does work ... mostly ... 'cause people have been claiming games from it not too long ago) ... so - grab 'em while you can ... there are some pretty not-terrible games left in there too :p

sorry for pasting the link over and over again but this thread moves so quick that after 5 minutes my posts are lost and forgotten :(

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Genuinely surprised the vote was so close. Now I'm actually disappointed that Ikaruga lost, even though I saw it as a foregone conclusion.

Trying to test my brothers computer and a new steam account. Is there a fairly system-taxing demo around so we can see how the computer handles it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom