• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Winter Sales 2012 | Deal quality keeps on slippin', slippin', slippin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigace33

lol this particular Steam sale has been pretty crappy. I have gotten some good games during this sale, but it is nowhere near the deals of the last two sales. Greenman gaming > steam by a long shot. Xcom and Borderlands 2 at $19.99 each would redeem this sale though.

Sianos

This sale will probably be lower cost than the summer for me, since the big titles aren't in impulse buy range yet, my backlog is growing, and I know I'll just be playing TF2 through the UGC season.

lol this particular Steam sale has been pretty crappy. I have gotten some good games during this sale, but it is nowhere near the deals of the last two sales. Greenman gaming > steam by a long shot. Xcom and Borderlands 2 at $19.99 each would redeem this sale though.

XCOM - $25 - GetGames

cheapest so far I think? Borderlands 2 was a daily yesterday, might comeback on the last day.

Sianos

One purchase I've ever regretted on Steam was the Genesis 50-pack for $5.

Now I have fifty more games in my backlog aaaaaaaaa how will I ever play them alllllllll

legacyzero

Banned
Condemned at $5.

Do it Horror-GAF! I stand behind that game 100%.

Shame the sequel never came to PC too, I loved that one better.

Kammie

My first Steam sale is the one I will look back upon fondly and tell my future children about. All these others are like "Ehh... I already own everything... and why add a 175th game to the backlog.... I'll buy it next year."

Jedi2016

So.. Uplay has Far Cry 3 at 25% off, through tomorrow. What are the odds of seeing 33% or better on Steam during this sale? Ubi's sale is up tomorrow, should I jump on it, or wait in the hopes that Steam does better?

legacyzero

Banned
So.. Uplay has Far Cry 3 at 25% off, through tomorrow. What are the odds of seeing 33% or better on Steam during this sale? Ubi's sale is up tomorrow, should I jump on it, or wait in the hopes that Steam does better?

It'll probably be at least 33% if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom